Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl, curries tossing babies from a building in the name of religion. When they turn out to be retarded amd ask for bobs and vegana then ppl complain.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Meme race , meme religion. Least they can do is take away the rug so the gender ratio in India is restored.

They're given fear in the early days of their life so they have no fear when harassing white women online.

I wonder how many times they accidentally dropped it on the concrete

1FCD732E BE1E 4B50 AEEE D167B63F5FAE

They're given fear in the early days of their life so they have no fear when harassing white women online.
Lmaoooo based. That’s why curries are so low inhib

hindu dindu shitskins at it again.

It's a miracle that they managed to set up a space program when they can't figure out indoor plumbing.

JFL it really never began for them
:feelskek:

This is beyond retarded.

Looks fun tbh

This. Every ethnic should embrace early death as it will free them from this hell we call earth
All the wars and conflicts in our countries may be a blessing in disguise.

It's a miracle that they managed to set up a space program when they can't figure out indoor plumbing.
From street shitting to space shitting.

pakis will use this against hindu curries

What sucks is the top 1% of 1.4 BILLION people make it to the states and they think they are smarter. FML

The 99th percentile currycel does IQ mog the 50th percentile mayocel, though. It's not even a contest.

Curries do every crazy thing that nobody has ever expected.

The 99th percentile currycel does IQ mog the 50th percentile mayocel, though. It's not even a contest.
Yeah and the tiny island of Albion produced Calculus, Evolution, Atomic theory, Big Bang theory, computer science, and many other breakthroughs while India and China got by with outbreeding the rest of the world while not really contributing shit. Now American STEM programs look more like colonies of rice and curry thanks to generous study visa programs

Yeah and the tiny island of Albion produced Calculus, Evolution, Atomic theory, Big Bang theory, computer science, and many other breakthroughs while India and China got by with outbreeding the rest of the world while not really contributing shit. Now American STEM programs look more like colonies of rice and curry thanks to generous study visa programs

You've missed my point. In the context of intelligence, I'm comparing the 99th percentile currycel with the 50th percentile mayocel. Curries and rices in developed countries earn more than other racial groups because immigration systems introduce selection bias in favor of high-income degree holders.

The mayocels who are responsible for scientific discoveries aren't in the 50th percentile. They're in the 99.9th percentile.

I cringe at trailer-dwelling, illiterate rednecks who dropped out of high school and say, "Look at the scientific discoveries made by other members of my race hundreds of years ago," as if that makes them smarter than Sundar Pichai.

JFL if you think that American STEM programs are colonies of rice and curry because of "generous" study visa programs. They're full of rice and curry because rice and curry account for over one-third of the global population, and international students don't qualify for financial aid, and universities are desperate for cash. There are more EU students than non-EU international students at UK schools, where most unis get consistent revenue from the government.

On a side note, do the Japanese count as "ricecels who did nothing"? They industrialized far earlier than other ricecels did.

Last edited:
You've missed my point. In the context of intelligence, I'm comparing the 99th percentile currycel with the 50th percentile mayocel. Curries and rices in developed countries earn more than other racial groups because immigration systems introduce selection bias in favor of high-income degree holders.

The mayocels who are responsible for scientific discoveries aren't in the 50th percentile. They're in the 99.9th percentile.

I cringe at trailer-dwelling, illiterate rednecks who dropped out of high school and say, "Look at the scientific discoveries made by other members of my race hundreds of years ago," as if that makes them smarter than Sundar Pichai.

JFL if you think that American STEM programs are colonies of rice and curry because of "generous" study visa programs. They're full of rice and curry because rice and curry account for over one-third of the global population, and international students don't qualify for financial aid, and universities are desperate for cash. There are more EU students than non-EU international students at UK schools.

On a side note, do the Japanese count as "ricecels who did nothing"? They industrialized far earlier than other ricecels did.
1/3 of the population, 100% of STEM students in some grad schools. They are pretty incompetent too. They get by through cheating and knowing the TA
Giphy

Oh man, I was expecting a video on bestgore but turns out it's nothing, had me fooled at the title.

1/3 of the population, 100% of STEM students in some grad schools. They are pretty incompetent too. They get by through cheating and knowing the TAView attachment 158307

In shitty public universities and for-profit academies which are about to go bankrupt, they'll accept anyone they can get, duh.

There's a reason why it's easier to get hired at Bridgewater or Boeing if you come from Stanford, as opposed to, say, Arizona State.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back