Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [JFL] Cucktears says I can't get a date because I said "foid" LMAO

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Asdwe

They are reacting to a post I made.
My mind is just blown at how low an IQ can get.

JFL if you think I've always referred to them as foids. Believe it or not, there was a time when I was somewhat bluepilled and didn't call them foids and guess what, I didn't get a single date back then either.
JFL if you think just because I use the term 'foid', I have to be a bitter/miserable and hate-filled asshole.
JFL if you honestly think, using the term 'foid' is a big reason why I can't get a date.
JFL if you think just because I hate on messed up thots and roasties, that had more cocks inside of them than I have hair on my body, makes me unable to love a girl who hasn't been pumped and dumped to oblivion and who is genuinely interested in me.

It not worth arguing with cucks and foids

Yes, they are retarded, they think we act the same irl as we do online, idiots.

Oh my god
JFL if these asshats think we're going around yelling at women calling them foids.

You have landed on IT, congratulations bro. I wonder why I have not made it after all my threads and posts yet.

What's worse:
>calling females "foids"
>raping females

Apparently it must be calling them foids

JFL at CuckTears

Female is much better than foid tbh. It triggers them to no end.

Most of us are actually pretty nice guys who just vent out our frustration at society for rejecting us. LMAO if they actually think we say the same things to foids in person as we do here

Yes, they are retarded, they think we act the same irl as we do online, idiots.
Oh my god
JFL if these asshats think we're going around yelling at women calling them foids.
I've never been on cucktears before and only checked it out because they quoted me.
The levels of low IQ are beyond me. I didn't know such low IQ was possible. I'm honestly amazed by such a lvl of mental retardation.
giphy.gif

dude raped a child and got that treatment?

Chads and Stacy ALWAYS get off easy
Bones are all that matters to females. Everything else is secondary so Chad can get away with anything.

Meanwhile chad and tyrone can beat the shit out of them and kill their parents, but we sub6 males better not say "foid" or judge thots.
We should start.

they have zero empathy

I feel sorry for IT cucks. But also kind of envy them. They remain completely oblivious even in the face of overwhelming truth and live blissfully unaware. I wish I could go through life without having to Accept any painful truths. Mostly I feel sorry for the ones that will eventually end up blackpilled. I’m sure they’ll fight it and try to suppress it, but I think they all know. Just a bunch of guys in manic denial.

When I was a normal person I was so bluepilled to think that foids are equal to men. I was such an idiot, but I never got laid because of that.

View attachment 73595

They are reacting to a post I made.
My mind is just blown at how low an IQ can get.

JFL if you think I've always referred to them as foids. Believe it or not, there was a time when I was somewhat bluepilled and didn't call them foids and guess what, I didn't get a single date back then either.
JFL if you think just because I use the term 'foid', I have to be a bitter/miserable and hate-filled asshole.
JFL if you honestly think, using the term 'foid' is a big reason why I can't get a date.
JFL if you think just because I hate on messed up thots and roasties, that had more cocks inside of them than I have hair on my body, makes me unable to love a girl who hasn't been pumped and dumped to oblivion and who is genuinely interested in me.
Solution : don't even try to argue with amoebia living form

Oh, and I just realized that it's IncelTears, not CuckTears.
Forgive me, I don't know how reddit works and don't really give a shit.

Whenever I go there all I see are inane posts upvoted to oblivion. It has to be one of the lowest IQ subreddits.

It’s like talking to a brick wall with those people