Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL @ cucks who

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Say shit like this when it comes to low birth rate in rich cucktries

Ive read this cope bullshit countless times on gayddit too. We all know low birth rates are caused by one thing and one thing only : EGOTISTICAL FOIDS WHO USE THE WEAKNESS OF MODERN MEN BROUGHT UP IN RICH COUNTRIES TO RUN AWAY FROM THEIR NATURAL DUTY : TO BE CUMDUMPSTERs AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE

Last edited:
That's why they have lots of hikikomori, and those people that live in 24 hour internet cafes.

Say shit like this when it comes to low birth rate in rich cucktries
View attachment 784042
Ive read this cope bullshit countless times on gayddit too. We all know low birth rates are caused by one thing and one thing only : EGOTISTICAL FOIDS WHO USE THE WEAKNESS OF MODERN MEN BROUGHT UP IN RICH COUNTRIES TO RUN AWAY FROM THEIR NATURAL DUTY : TO BE A CUMDUMPSTER AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE
they are still being cumdumpsters, tho. it's not like foids can be anything else, either way.
but only to chad, and most of the time with contraception involved. no way to solve that other than placing family-building as a priority on our cultures again

They will blame anything but foids.

they are still being cumdumpsters, tho. it's not like foids can be anything else, either way.
but only to chad, and most of the time with contraception involved. no way to solve that other than placing family-building as a priority on our cultures again
Whats the point in fucking when you dont even get creampied and get pregnant ? Truth is foids are too selfish to get pregnant and actually having a kid, despite getting railed by chad on the regular

Whats the point in fucking when you dont even get creampied and get pregnant ? Truth is foids are too selfish to get pregnant and actually having a kid, despite getting railed by chad on the regular
i don't even know. i guess they enjoy being used and humilliated as the filthy sex toys they are

kids are cope

Europeans and whites when subjected to industrial society, work from 9 to 5, have vacations, fk and enjoy.
Japs and Asians when subjected to the same industrial society work for 12 hours a day, don't fk, live alone and suffer.
You know it's not the society, it's the race.

India, China etc...fuck ton of ppl yet they work all day lol.

They just wanna feel the dopamine hit of a Chad fucking them but without the part of the deal requiring bringing up a kid. Once they marry a cuck they can get knocked up on the sly by a fuckboi though while benefiting from cucks resources.

Poor people have way more kids than impotent rich fags
So the old theory would be more kids = more workers = more money for family in places that didn't have laws against child labour. Now I'd say the issue is rich fags expect to spend shit loads of money on their kids healthcare, education etc.. so they don't have many, poor folk pop 'em out & don't care.

So the old theory would be more kids = more workers = more money for family in places that didn't have laws against child labour. Now I'd say the issue is rich fags expect to spend shit loads of money on their kids healthcare, education etc.. so they don't have many, poor folk pop 'em out & don't care.
I think rich people are simply way too selfish and don’t want kids to get in the way of their amazing modern cucked ambitions

I think rich people are simply way too selfish and don’t want kids to get in the way of their amazing modern cucked ambitions
Where does the money go when they die? They consider that I wonder.

The Holy Trinity of soycuck normie falling birth rate excuses are instability, inequality and economy (although in countries where noone can't be sure they will be alive tomorrow, treat women as property that must be protected from others and herself to ensure the process of breeding and dirt poor aswell, have no problem sustaining birth rates above 3)