Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [JFL] Came across this video

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
I was looking for a movie to post on my thread and I came across this one:
This soyboy is obviously an incel in denial. Hes in college, can't get a real gf and is getting cucked with his long distance "gf" while denying it.
JFL at this voicecel and failed normie, narrating in his babby voice how hes got a gf he never met and is trying this hard.
This level of cope is so fucking lulzworthy.

Must be waiting for that Scooby snack

couldn’t even stand 2 minutes of this garbage

I hate that faggot. I saw the first video

He knows he's ugly, that's why he has constructed the 'funny, but ugly comedian' persona as an attempt to ascend.

Just another coping cuck tbh

ugly short balding ethnic faggot can keep coping but there's gonna be a point where he can't cope anymore

Lol at this coping retard and his imaginary girlfriend.

Jfl at this coping cuck. No chads want his fake landwhale "girlfriend."

Screen Shot 2019 01 04 at 62932 PM

Screen Shot 2019 01 04 at 62943 PM

Screen Shot 2019 01 04 at 62953 PM

At least Michael Cera was funny for a while, this :soy: does stupid voices/accents and does as Chris-Chan would put it, random-access humor, whatever comes to mind basically. When people talk about personality mattering, this is a rare instance where it does. He goes from benign beta to obnoxious omega once you hear what he has to say, I hope he gets taken for everything he has by a foid, govt, etc.

i not incel i just spend hours making videos about incels

incel in denial virtue signally to other incels with their heads in the sand pretending they're not unattractive losers

But it's supposed to be "cute" when ugly fat old whores act shy and awkward.

That guy is a total moron tbh