Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL @ being a dad

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
There is nothing more cucked than being a dad lmao.

Imagine investing so much time and money just to create another fleshlight for Chad.

Fathers should forget daughters exist when they hit puberty.

You will father a child with different skin color.

Normie dads want Chad son in laws and grandsons.

Antinatalism is based, btw.

I agree, I work in a bookstore, and I have the pleasure of observing different races of foids coming in with their families. The truth is: SEA foids do age better than white foids, white foids are the most fuckable up until around the age of 27. At the bottom of the list are overweight goblinas. Curry foids have potential, but young white foids still mog them. If a black foid weighs less than 200 pounds, and if she is not a ghetto bitch - she might be halfway attractive.

I agree, I work in a bookstore, and I have the pleasure of observing different races of foids coming in with their families. The truth is: SEA foids do age better than white foids, white foids are the most fuckable up until around the age of 27. At the bottom of the list are overweight goblinas. Curry foids have potential, but young white foids still mog them. If a black foid weighs less than 200 pounds, and if she is not a ghetto bitch - she might be halfway attractive.
Beckies age much better than most Stacis

Look at neve campbell

And these pathetic cucks care more about their girls ….. fucking pathetic and weak

Female humor: Lets get naked and bone each other tee hee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

There is nothing more cucked than being a dad lmao.
Imagine investing so much time and money just to create another fleshlight for Chad.
View attachment 631698
I would ban her for going to tanning salons so she wouldn't end up looking like this ganguro trash.

Creating Chad's fleshlight is @AutisticMonstrosity 's goal in life.