Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at you 6' copers

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Most girls these days are around 6' so even if you are 6', you are a manlet

Depends on the country bro. You live in Finnland(chad country). So it's true for you.

Based. 6' lanklet here. I get heightmogged more than it should be, living in middle east though; I can't imagine northern europe

Finnland(chad country).
:feelstrash:
Yes, all of us since 6000 years are and look like european
878d7d66.jpg

Based. 6' lanklet here. I get heightmogged more than it should be, living in middle east though; I can't imagine northern europe
Cope. Turkey is a midget country. With that height, you would mog %99 population of Turkey. You're wrong-measurecoping.

Cope. Turkey is a midget country. With that height, you would mog %99 population of Turkey. You're wrong-measurecoping.
Your country is getting cucked by 185cm+ chads while all others get looked down upon like subhumans

My college environment is composed of white, private schooled, rich people. You may be right for the incel villages. I don't leave my dormitory :feelstrash: .
Finland is full of stacies and chads.
Based. The less a country is mixed with races, the less risk of you losing the genetic lottery.

The last time I saw a 183cm girl was a year and a half ago. Cope.

In Finland, it is normal for you to see 6' girls. Just SEAmaxx bro :feelsthink:
Won't work as I have stated before.
There will STILL be 6' chads taking the girls. Even on the country side, chad doesn't even need to know the language.
JFL at learning languages in 2020

You need to be at least 6'5 and 11 inch cock minimum to please foids

Even then, when bigger chad comes along, foids will cheat and blame it on patriarchy
Cheat with a chad with a dick half an inch bigger and broader shoulders, all due to muh patriarchy

Me after immigrating to Finland.

full

Over if u are not 7ft ngl

women needs to cut their legs in gta :feelstrash:

I've noticed that aswell. A few of my friends who hover around the 6 feet mark think their tall, jfl. 6 feet is pretty much average nowadays in the west.

Im a literal midget at 5'9

being 6'0 and ugly is torture, you have a good height yet the foids still hate your guts.

Most girls these days are around 6' so even if you are 6', you are a manlet
Maybe you just need to get the fuck away from where you live.

Im getting fucking tired of you retards downplaying 6feet and claiming that as a struggle.
No bro being 6ft vs 6ft4" does not make a fucking difference if you have a good looking face. Your face is trash and being 6foot+whatever would not make a difference for you.

I would castrate you the Devil and even God himself to be 6feet tall.