Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at white kids who listen to hip hop mumble rap thinking it will get them laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
“yeah bro uzis new album is fire af” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Jfl at that pussy shit,

This is real non cucked hip hop

“I see my target with my car and park it and approach a tender
Young girl by the name of Brenda and I pretend to befriend her
Sit down beside her like a spider hi there girl you mighta
Heard of me before see whore your the kinda girl that I'd
Assault and rape and figure why not try to make your pussy wida
Fuck you with an umbrella then open it up while the shit's inside ya”

Last edited:
Nah this is real hip hop

hiphop is gay

just be an npc and hop on the hype trend theory

Old hip hop is too boring for me, the beats don't sound as good and the flows are too simple and repetitive. I can't turn up to that shit in my car.
Car mogs me

Rap in general is degenerate.
It has always been centered around thugs.

You're one of those faggots that claim to like hip hop but only listen to eminem and worship him as the king of rap lmao
I don’t only listen to Eminem, I listen to good rap. I know you’re one of those fags on Twitter who hate son eminem because you secretly love mumble rap :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I don’t only listen to Eminem, I listen to good rap. I know you’re one of those fags on Twitter who hate son eminem because you secretly love mumble rap :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Eminem is okay his music is just boring to me. I need that new wave shit, old hip hop is for old people
And Hopsin lmao
LOL can't forget hopsin

if you listen to rap and you ascend then a bbc god will cuck you

Never began for uzicels.

Eminem has too much of a high pitch voice to make his rapping sound good. It’s like a teen trying to rap or a chihuahua barking it has no intimidation. I could never really listen to him because of it. Compared to other rappers who have that low thug voice. Also because he try’s to be a wigger. Also he made that faggy white knight song with Rihanna after a black man put her in her place.

Eminem has too much of a high pitch voice to make his rapping sound good. It’s like a teen trying to rap or a chihuahua barking it has no intimidation. I could never really listen to him because of it. Compared to other rappers who have that low thug voice. Also because he try’s to be a wigger. Also he made that faggy white knight song with Rihanna after a black man put her in her place.
I kinda agree. He does have a soyboy voice, but his rap style matches with his voice so I never saw it as a problem.

people are so desperate to get laid its insane tbh

On one hand I agree, because I've never been a big fan of Lil Uzi.

But on the other hand you come across as an ignorant boomer.

@Fat Link he called Eminem uncucked. Thoughts?

This thread reminds me of all the Eminemcels in high school tbh.

Metal > Rap

@Fat Link he called Eminem uncucked. Thoughts?
Feminem is the very definition of beta male cuckoldom.

He is a fraud through and through.

Just another Jew mass media created product shoved down all of our throats like every other vapid pop star.

Feminem has refused every real world physical fight he has been challenged to by his rap rivals including a charity boxing match against Vanilla Ice whom was yet another one of Fem’s easy targets like Britney Spears, Michael Jackson and others Fem knew he could use as fodder for his shitty nerdy voiced pop songs posing as rap music and Fem used these people instead of real street gangsters who would legitimately try and kill him and not just “try” but probably succeed so he stuck with insulting and talking shit about people who could or rather never would hurt or try to kill him because unlike real OG rappers that are authentically “hard” ie tough guys both mentally and physically Feminem is a fucking pussy who spent most of his youth getting his ass beat by a nigger in his high school bathroom rotflmfao!

Feminem refused all fight requests from his rap rivals street fights and or otherwise and will continue to refuse such challenges in the future to protect his phony tough guy image that has been so carefully crafted by not only himself but more importantly Dr. Dre and the Jew mass media.

Feminem has such a loyal fanbase of effeminate beta male weaklings because he himself is the ultimate beta male weakling and cuckold so it’s only natural that his fellow beta male weaklings and cuckolds would flock to him in droves because they identify with him and his negative beta fag energy and nature so strongly.

Contrast this with the real G.O.A.T of the rap world the late Tupac Shakur and its a night and day difference in manhood at play here.

Feminem has severe oneitis and let Kim cuck him on numerous occasions only to go crawling back to her when the cum of other better men was still likely fresh on her lips. What a pathetic faggot. ICP put it best in a rap diss track of theirs against this foul little fraudulent beta queer...

“One moment you say you wanna kill the slut, then you’re on TV licking her butt, be careful you’ll probably be tasting my nut, because I be fucking that bitch raw like what”.

Alternatively to Fem’s beta male rage and sappy lovesick oneitis faggotry for his preferred toilet Tupac was a boss playa a.k.a what this forum would call a gigachad ie he didn’t chase em he’d just replace em. Pac basically had his pick of top quality pussy and Pac went in on the government and the president in his rap albums and had an FBI file a mile wide. He did not give a fuck about which party a president belonged to ie if he felt a particular president was doing wrong that president and or administration would be called out.

Meanwhile faggot ass Feminem dutifully sides with the Jews preferred political party the Dems (even though both sides are controlled by Jews publically they still want to push the phony narrative that says the Republican Party is the party for whites so the stupid white goyim keep thinking they have a choice in who runs the country and thus don’t revolt against the Jews fraudulent system).

I digress but this is why Fem went after Trump against his clueless faggot fans wishes and hilariously got embarrassed for doing so since Trump wisely did not react to the washed up queers ridiculous antics against him.

Hilariously these dumbass fans of Feminem I believe even on /pol/ were shocked about how their supposedly “based” rap hero could “turn traitor” so easily.

LOL, you dumb fuck cucks Fem was never on your side from the very beginning of his shitty career.

He’s the Jews good boy only and will jump and play catch only when they say so.

The fag sold his soul for a record deal just like his rap rival and superior Everlast so aptly put it in his own diss track of the queer.

Anyway getting back to the true legend 2pac.

Pac kept it real meaning he was an authentic person that means what he said and was never fake.

Meanwhile all you get with Feminem is fakery and phony tough guy imagery and posturing.

The truth is Feminem much like that leafy faggot of youtube should be here as one of us posting with us now or over on Wizchan but for some strange reason whether it’s god the universe or random chance or luck of the draw these fucking faggotts ascended higher than they ever should of been allowed to.

I suppose the real truth about that is it’s probably just a statistical anomaly ala how sometimes severely deformed individuals who’ve been in accidents or war or gimped by nature and or genetics somehow, someway end up with a loyal loving Becky or Stacy and on top of that also somehow lead a financially well off life.

Reminds me of how Neo serves as an “anomaly” in the Matrix that is somehow a “necessary flaw” in order for the program to work and or continue functioning.

Last edited:
Feminem is the very definition of beta male cuckoldom.

He is a fraud through and through.

Just another Jew mass media created product shoved down all of our throats like every other vapid pop star.

Feminem has refused every real world physical fight he has been challenged to by his rap rivals including a charity boxing match against Vanilla Ice whom was yet another one of Fem’s easy targets like Britney Spears, Michael Jackson and others Fem knew he could use as fodder for his shitty nerdy voiced pop songs posing as rap music and Fem used these people instead of real street gangsters who would legitimately try and kill him and not just “try” but probably succeed so he stuck with insulting and talking shit about people who could or rather never would hurt or try to kill him because unlike real OG rappers that are authentically “hard” ie tough guys both mentally and physically Feminem is a fucking pussy who spent most of his youth getting his ass beat by a nigger in his high school bathroom rotflmfao!

Feminem refused all fight requests from his rap rivals street fights and or otherwise and will continue to refuse such challenges in the future to protect his phony tough guy image that has been so carefully crafted by not only himself but more importantly Dr. Dre and the Jew mass media.

Feminem has such a loyal fanbase of effeminate beta male weaklings because he himself is the ultimate beta male weakling and cuckold so it’s only natural that his fellow beta male weaklings and cuckolds would flock to him in droves because they identify with him and his negative beta fag energy and nature so strongly.

Contrast this with the real G.O.A.T of the rap world the late Tupac Shakur and its a night and day difference in manhood at play here.

Feminem has severe oneitis and let Kim cuck him on numerous occasions only to go crawling back to her when the cum of other better men was still likely fresh on her lips. What a pathetic faggot. ICP put it best in a rap diss track of theirs against this foul little fraudulent beta queer...

“One moment you say you wanna kill the slut, then you’re on TV licking her butt, be careful you’ll probably be tasting my nut, because I be fucking that bitch raw like what”.

Alternatively to Fem’s beta male rage and sappy lovesick oneitis faggotry for his preferred toilet Tupac was a boss playa a.k.a what this forum would call a gigachad ie he didn’t chase em he’d just replace em. Pac basically had his pick of top quality pussy and Pac went in on the government and the president in his rap albums and had an FBI file a mile wide. He did not give a fuck about which party a president belonged to ie if he felt a particular president was doing wrong that president and or administration would be called out.

Meanwhile faggot ass Feminem dutifully sides with the Jews preferred political party the Dems (even though both sides are controlled by Jews publically they still want to push the phony narrative that says the Republican Party is the party for whites so the stupid white goyim keep thinking they have a choice in who runs the country and thus don’t revolt against the Jews fraudulent system).

I digress but this is why Fem went after Trump against his clueless faggot fans wishes and hilariously got embarrassed for doing so since Trump wisely did not react to the washed up queers ridiculous antics against him.

Hilariously these dumbass fans of Feminem I believe even on /pol/ were shocked about how their supposedly “based” rap hero could “turn traitor” so easily.

LOL, you dumb fuck cucks Fem was never on your side from the very beginning of his shitty career.

He’s the Jews good boy only and will jump and play catch only when they say so.

The fag sold his soul for a record deal just like his rap rival and superior Everlast so aptly put it in his own diss track of the queer.

Anyway getting back to the true legend 2pac.

Pac kept it real meaning he was an authentic person that means what he said and was never fake.

Meanwhile all you get with Feminem is fakery and phony tough guy imagery and posturing.

The truth is Feminem much like that leafy faggot of youtube should be here as one of us posting with us now or over on Wizchan but for some strange reason whether it’s god the universe or random chance or luck of the draw these fucking faggotts ascended higher than they ever should of been allowed to.

I suppose the real truth about that is it’s probably just a statistical anomaly ala how sometimes severely deformed individuals who’ve been in accidents or war or gimped by nature and or genetics somehow, someway end up with a loyal loving Becky or Stacy and on top of that also somehow lead a financially well off life.

Reminds me of how Neo serves as an “anomaly” in the Matrix that is somehow a “necessary flaw” in order for the program to work and or continue functioning.

That is a copy pasted right!:feelswhat:

I'm no a big fan of rap music but this tune is brutal.

That is a copy pasted right!:feelswhat:
LOL, nope.

I legitimately loathe Feminem.

I never get tired of telling people the truth about him when and wherever I get the opportunity to do so bro.

I’m glad to see society is slowly starting to turn against him finally as people are waking up to what I knew from the very moment he appeared on the world stage.

I’ve reasoned it’s only taken so long since IQ’s have dropped tremendously from the time society quickly woke up to Vanilla Ice being lame and wack.

Also as I was composing this response to you I also came to realize that Fem and his marketing team likely worked very hard to maintain Fem’s phony tough guy + “rap god” image as well probably overall had a better long term plan for Fem’s pop rap career than Vanilla Ice ever had since Fem and his marketing team had hindsight to look back on how and why Vanilla Ice’s career finally imploded and took steps to avoid his fate but again fortunately the cracks are starting to appear in the fag’s once impenetrable phony image armor and now it’s only a matter of time until he’s a fully washed up societal laughing stock as he always should of been.

LOL, nope.

I legitimately loathe Feminem.

I never get tired of telling people the truth about him when and wherever I get the opportunity to do so bro.

I’m glad to see society is slowly starting to turn against him finally as people are waking up to what I knew from the very moment he appeared on the world stage.

I’ve reasoned it’s only taken so long since IQ’s have dropped tremendously from the time society quickly woke up to Vanilla Ice being lame and wack.

Also as I was composing this response to you I also came to realize that Fem and his marketing team likely worked very hard to maintain Fem’s phony tough guy + “rap god” image as well probably overall had a better long term plan for Fem’s pop rap career than Vanilla Ice ever had since Fem and his marketing team had hindsight to look back on how and why Vanilla Ice’s career finally imploded and took steps to avoid his fate but again fortunately the cracks are starting to appear in the fag’s once impenetrable phony image armor and now it’s only a matter of time until he’s a fully washed up societal laughing stock as he always should of been.
Damn you really can write alot. Writing mogs me.

Well tbh I like Eminem ngl but as for marketing, don't forget Dr. Dre was the one to hire and promote him so obviously he had the best marketing team you could get in music industry.

View attachment 213659“yeah bro uzis new album is fire af” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Jfl at that pussy shit,

This is real non cucked hip hop

“I see my target with my car and park it and approach a tender
Young girl by the name of Brenda and I pretend to befriend her
Sit down beside her like a spider hi there girl you mighta
Heard of me before see whore your the kinda girl that I'd
Assault and rape and figure why not try to make your pussy wida
Fuck you with an umbrella then open it up while the shit's inside ya”

Seen this countless times in work and socially, these NORMANS are so dumb they think this faux gangsta LARP makes them "cool" and people actually buy it.
Even other NORMANS see through it and actually lampoon them ape them
They waste a shit load of time effort money on consoooooming this crap
It's absolutely laughable
I countless times straight up said to their face I don't buy it, openly lampooning them for their propsterous LARP and taste in music that it doesn't in any way relate to their real life

They have nothing back
Straight to ad hominem
And complete spite against me
They don't even believe their own taste and LARP

Damn you really can write alot. Writing mogs me.

Well tbh I like Eminem ngl but as for marketing, don't forget Dr. Dre was the one to hire and promote him so obviously he had the best marketing team you could get in music industry.
I understand.

I don’t hate you or anyone for liking Fem.

Its just that I come from the 90’s “keepin it real” rap era and simply cannot stand phonies, fakes and frauds like a Feminem.

Had Feminem got famous entirely on his own and did it in a real way by rapping about his real life experience and what a fuck up and a nerd and a cuckold that he is, I’d of never had a single problem with the guy or his music.

Hell I would admire his honesty.

It bothers me though once again that he is NOT honest, he’s just a complete pack of lies.

Dude won’t even own up to using his connections to get up and coming rapper/actor MGK blacklisted from a well known rap interview show among other things Fem tried to do in a “shady” underhanded typical faggot cuck beta male way, instead of simply handling his business with MGK up front and directly like a man and NOT a soy boy Mundane Matt youtube style cuck archetype which to explain is a faggot of which that went around flagging every channel that dared criticize him and was exposed for it and basically lost his budding youtube career because of it.

I agree white kids shouldn't be listening to nigger sounds

I understand.

I don’t hate you or anyone for liking Fem.

Its just that I come from the 90’s “keepin it real” rap era and simply cannot stand phonies, fakes and frauds like a Feminem.

Had Feminem got famous entirely on his own and did it in a real way by rapping about his real life experience and what a fuck up and a nerd and a cuckold that he is, I’d of never had a single problem with the guy or his music.

Hell I would admire his honesty.

It bothers me though once again that he is NOT honest, he’s just a complete pack of lies.

Dude won’t even own up to using his connections to get up and coming rapper/actor MGK blacklisted from a well known rap interview show among other things Fem tried to do in a “shady” underhanded typical faggot cuck beta male way, instead of simply handling his business with MGK up front and directly like a man and NOT a soy boy Mundane Matt youtube style cuck archetype which to explain is a faggot of which that went around flagging every channel that dared criticize him and was exposed for it and basically lost his budding youtube career because of it.

I just like Eminem because I like his songs nothing else tbh. He is also one of the rare examples of someone growing up to be way more successful than their bullies, something which almost never happens ( whatever might be the case with him, at the end of the day he is a millionaire ).

I don't know about 90's era I wasn't even a sperm back then lmao

Emo rap is most of the time shit to me. If you want some emotional music try out some DSBM or doom metal. When my older brother and I were in the same school (he's graduated), and we'd go home, he'd always blast that shit. Fucked with my ears.

Dre is a great business man, he probably promoted Eminem because he knew he would appeal to all the wiggers, since whites were trying to steal black culture. That is the problem with whites, the Jew media tells them white culture is lame and other cultures are superior and they fall for it.

Eminems new albums are pretty bad,I've listened to all of them (except the new one),but he has some good tracks.

I’m not white

eminem is shit now, rap lyrically is trash but it sounds nice which is all that matters. jfl if you care about lyrics like anthony soytano

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back