Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at when you have the most useless masculine attributes

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Voice : check. A lot of femoids told me i have one of the sexiest and masculine voice they've ever heard just after i did one voicemessage in Whatsapp (when i was still talking to femoids online)

Beard : thick beard and i was one of the first in my class to see his beard growing.

Still ugly.

Nature is a fucking joke if only i could exchange that against some USEFUL masculine features..

Last edited:
those are useful masculine features. you just dont have the rest.

Fucking wish I had your voice and facial hair, mine are pathetic.

voice is actually pretty important. if you have a feminine, soft, high pitched voice any man your looksmatch will mog you.

Yeah but in the same way someone having legs mogs someone with no legs.

It's not that voice is important, it's just that it's important to not have a caricatural feminine voice. Other than that it's absolutely useless unless you're some performer.

Fucking wish I had your voice and facial hair, mine are pathetic.

Believe me, it's suicide fuel when they give you hope in whatsapp but when you meet them they suddenly become colder and start avoiding you.

Can you PM me a voice record of you ?

Believe me, it's suicide fuel when they give you hope in whatsapp but when you meet them they suddenly become colder and start avoiding you.
I'm sure, but it's better than sounding like Spyro the Dragon (me, but a bit deeper).

i have the worst masculine feature... big nose

Can you PM me a voice record of you ?

I can but i frankly doubt you will find it good, you'll say ethnic or someshit while i'm talking about MOROCCAN GIRLS and i have an accent in english. What i can do is send you screen of what the girls told me with the voice message so that you believe me.

Imagine having a gay aspie voice and 0 beard

Nerdy voice.

Can grow a beard, though.

Dick, beard genetics, voice & height all pretty useless attributes unless you have FACE to attract her in the first place

I have all the bad ones like big ears and unibrow

My only masculine feature is a big dick.

I just want a masculine face & height

my dick voice and beard are masculine but my bloated face fucks them all just fucking :lul:

voice is actually pretty important. if you have a feminine, soft, high pitched voice any man your looksmatch will mog you.

If you're prettyboy this isn't bad.

My beard genetics suck, my voice is pretty deep, I have a small dick for my height and race, only redeeming quality I have is height. Everything else is subhuman

Im convinced i'd be able to score if i could grow a beard to hide my bloated face.

Fuck my genes.