Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL At Vindicta (Blackpill on reddit is fine as long as foids are spewing it) GTFIH YOU FUCKING CUNTS

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
★★
54d 10h 37m
Lurking on r/vindicta has given me some of the best laughs i’ve had in a while JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

THIS SUB IS THE FOID EQUIVALENT TO LOOKSMAX.ORG. A bunch of autistic ugly foids trying to ascend with makeup and surgery.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

THEY EVEN WORSHIP STACIES THE SAME WAY LOOKSMAX FAGS WORSHIP CHADS

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindicta/comments/qqyi4w/who_was_the_most_beautiful_womangirl_you_ever_met/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

All these foids got mogged so hard by stacy that they have permanent psychological damage

And the OP of this post is a fucking FDS user:feelspuke::lul:.

NOW WHY WOULD A STRONG INDEPENDENT FOID ON FDS BE POSTING ON A LOOKSMAXXING SUBREDDIT?

FOR C H A D

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindicta/comments/qqlyqn/how_to_be_more_feminine_when_youve_always_had_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

TL;DR : High T foids trying to reclaim her lost femininity after chad pumped n dumped.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindicta/comments/qeea9c/is_it_better_to_have_a_pretty_face_but_average/hhsf6qx/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

The blackpill is allowed on reddit as long as it’s the poor oppressed foids that say it instead of us. Jfl.

Last edited:
Immolator

Immolator

Major
★★
12d 13h 7m
Sucks to suck for them..
oh well doesn’t bother me

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
10d 8h 10m
JFL just how many matches do you think they could get on tinder within the hour

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
In the clownworld most bad things are acceptable if done by females and totally forbiden if done by males :feelsEhh::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
85d 23h 3m
I sense a subtle lesbianpill within these text walls

brutal :blackpill:

CopingJim

CopingJim

Permavirgin loser, but at least not a cuck
★★★
60d 22h 27m
I wonder if they would have any problems dating if any guy under a 6 wasnt invisible trash to them.

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
4d 15h 20m
I feek warm and fuzzy whenever I think about how a sub5 girls and aging roasties must feel when watching a Stacy recieve millions of $$$s and money and favors, just because she is younger, more feminine and attractive

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
66d 23h 58m
Tenshi said:
I sense a subtle lesbianpill within these text walls

brutal :blackpill:
subliminal ropefuel