Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this transgender threatening to put Ben Shapiro in an ambulance

tranny so opinion doesnt matter

testmogged by a freak

It's a shame this brother is living out a sexual fantasy by cross-dressing, repent.

when chad bully is a mentally ill faggot

Transgender = incels of the gay community

Transgenders are gay dudes who can't get gay dudes so they change their gender to female.

Hoping to fool some men who mistaken them for being a female.

Total freaks rofl. A sign of the end times no doubt.

It's a shame this brother is living out a sexual fantasy by cross-dressing, repent.
wholesome jesuscel, not sure what you're doing on a forum like this but glad you're here

Delete this nephew.
Then why is it that I only match with transgender dudes in tinder and in real life? I live in SF! The mecca of homos.

Fact is they are seen as the bottom of the barrel in the gay community. The extreme end of the spectrum as far as LGBTQ.

Even gay dudes discriminate against Asian gay dudes. But transgender gay dudes don't because they are the lowest of the low. They know it and everyone else knows it. They always hit on me. Some of them cross dress, surgerymaxx, and makeup maxx super good to the point where they look almost female.

Last edited:
Misgendering someone is worse than 911

Ben Shapiro is 5'4".

If you don't accept my psychosis I'm going to send you to the hospital :feelsclown:

I wanna see the freak and the kike fight to the death in a cage. The winner gets a healthy dose of zyklon.

I love how this fag puts on his studied "female" identity only to completely the whole image two minutes later. Those mannerisms, that blissful, devoid of any intellectual capacity smile, the pompous voice of moral superiority, everything in his behavor indicates a typical foid retard who gives her unasked opinion on tv. Too bad he still had to threaten a manlet with his imposing features.

Also notice how the foid who lectures him on misusing pronouns and cries about disrespect suddenly turns blind on the fag when he openly threatens another man.

Mogged by a faggot who takes estrogen pills.

120% over for kikecels.

Transgender = incels of the gay community

Transgenders are gay dudes who can't get gay dudes so they change their gender to female.

Hoping to fool some men who mistaken them for being a female.

Total freaks rofl. A sign of the end times no doubt.
Fags can't be incel

lmao based tranner intimidating the soy fag jew grifter

Kikes and trannies are made for each other.

Bros that was assault on live TV. Seriously the tranny put her hand on shapiro and threatened him. I don't even like shapiro either tbh ngl

I swear lmao, it's always beefed up roided dudes who go "trans"

Shapiro is a sniveling fucking Jew who needs to be gassed

Shapiro futa rape doujin when

If he wasn't such a pussy he would have done something about it.

Imagine letting a tranny do that to you

If he wasn't such a pussy he would have done something about it.

Imagine letting a tranny do that to you
what is he supposed to do, he's a tiny manlet and the tranny is a huge former olympic athlete.
and no one would intervene on his behalf if they got into a fight.

what is he supposed to do, he's a tiny manlet and the tranny is a huge former olympic athlete.
and no one would intervene on his behalf if they got into a fight.
So you just get cucked on live TV by a tranny? That's fuckin embarrassing.

And besides if that thing is on T blockers and other weird hormonal shit it has the Hormones of a 16 year old foid, he probably could have won.

So you just get cucked on live TV by a tranny? That's fuckin embarrassing.

And besides if that thing is on T blockers and other weird hormonal shit it has the Hormones of a 16 year old foid, he probably could have won.
what would you have done.

Gone E.R on it

the tranny already lost the argument by threatening physical violence to shapiro, which no actual woman would do.
so shapiro's response is "good" because he appears civil in comparison to the aggressive tranny.
and even though the tranny might be lower T than he was in his glory days, he looks still higher in T than shapiro and would win in a battle.

Ben Shapiro's delivery is annoying. He isn't trying to convince people he is right. He claims to be correct in the face of other people opinions and draws out the logical fallacies in his opponents to disrespect their opinions in front of a camera.
Trying to beat him into submission by guilting him is a losing tactic. The guy's whole shtick is to be rudely correct. His targets are usually low IQ liberals similar to the panel we see here.
He is the only one with a "No" opinion for courage award it seems. Frivolous discussion and it was enough to anger a tranny.
The artificial hormones are off balance. Should have taken it when he was going through puberty. 30+ years old is too late. Missed the bus on converting passably

This is kind of old but still hilarious anytime Im reminded of this moment :lul:

So much for being feminine JFL
Yeah it is old as fuck, I couldn't believe it was from 2015 and had that many views and I'd never seen it before. It's so unexpected. Makes me laugh how little "she" respects Ben Shapiro as he's a nasal voiced manlet, if it was a gigachad saying those things nobody would do anything

This man* threatening a guy he framemogs, voicemogs, heightmogs, and musclemogs.

Ben Shapiro would be a better tranny than him and he's not even trying.

Why these strong masculine men even decide to become troomers ?
Brutal mogging me and no way it can pass as a foid

Yeah it is old as fuck, I couldn't believe it was from 2015 and had that many views and I'd never seen it before. It's so unexpected. Makes me laugh how little "she" respects Ben Shapiro as he's a nasal voiced manlet, if it was a gigachad saying those things nobody would do anything
Everyone would of applauded gigchad and say how much of a realist and down to earth person he is :soy:

That creature knows it brutally mogs Shapiro as a male. Dickheads like this guy are so used to being respected and being told they're never wrong, that an utter subhuman like shapiro putting him in his place awoke the beast within him:lul:

Everyone would of applauded gigchad and say how much of a realist and down to earth person he is :soy:

That creature knows it brutally mogs Shapiro as a male. Dickheads like this guy are so used to being respected and being told they're never wrong, that an utter subhuman like shapiro putting him in his place awoke the beast within him:lul:
:lul: yeah. Lookspill is the final pill, ideology means absolutely nothing compared to looks.

I think Shapiro was legit intimidated on a primal level. In the wild the transbeast could smash his skull if he wanted to.

I find these completely obvious trannies hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back