Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Jfl at this thread

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Yeah I know people here hate IT threads and I’ve been avoiding posting them lately but this thread on IT has the most lulzy comments I’ve seen

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hcrffo/what_incels_view_as_an_legitimate_marriage/

They think we want a 9 year old even though I’ve never seen someone here say that. Also, to the mother/dad of an 8 year old daughter, first, I bet you’re just some early 20s college student because no normal person in their 30s/40s goes on mock subreddits unless you got pregnant from a college chad. Second, since 8 year olds are sensitive to blood and gore and murder, your 8 year old would be horrified of you if you killed him knowing their own parent killed someone and an 8 year old wouldn’t view child marriage as something that should be punishable by death, so you’ll just make everything much worse if you kill him, making you a selfish parent who cares more about your bloodlust than your daughter. Also, every parent sayswhat you said, yet only 0.0001% of parents do kill them, so you’re delusional if you think you’re that 1 in a million who would. So stop trying to sound like a badass on the internet so you can impress people, you just sound desperate.

also, to the IT cucks who think he beat or tortured or raped her, he didn’t. Many marriages aren’t consummated until much later and several years after Charlie died, Eunice still had positive memories of him and loved him and missed him according to someone who visited her and in their area, people were very poor and this marriage was acceptable in their tiny area despite being disapproved of by most Americans, so you can’t really condemn Charlie, I mean Edgar Allan Poe married a 13 year old.

@Robtical @Mainländer

These people are too exhausting. We’ve shown them the facts, they can keep screaming I don’t care anymore tbh.

lifefuel for @Napoleon de Geso

These people are too exhausting. We’ve shown them the facts, they can keep screaming I don’t care anymore tbh.
True and I tried posting less about them but this thread is too much soy I have to show it
I mean if the first 5 years are non sexual I don't see the problem.
I’m sure he didn’t consummate the marriage until she was 14/15 (when she became a mom)

Reddit is the gutter of the internet and IT are the lowest scum in that gutter. They have created a strawman they can eviscerate daily to feel better about their shitty lives. There is a reason they are not open to debate. Ignore those fags.

Reddit is the gutter of the internet and IT are the lowest scum in that gutter. They have created a strawman they can eviscerate daily to feel better about their shitty lives. There is a reason they are not open to debate. Ignore those fags.
Couldn’t help it this time. They’re so brainwashed by the pedo hysteria and one comment said that society improved jfl nope

Srinivas Ramanujan level IQ

There are people talking about digging his corpse up and kicking it, as well as the ways they would kill him if they ever touched their daughter/sister, and we're the psychopaths.

He LEGALLY married her and lived a healthy and great life with many kids, and they're making HIM out to be the bad guy. Nevermind that the girl ACCEPTED the marriage and stayed with him till they both died. But man bad right?

JFL. This guy had the perfect loli dream 80 years ago, and these normies are still seething over it.

After a female has had her first period she's no longer a baby. I don't care what anyone says honestly.

That's pretty sick though. 9 year olds are actual children...prepubescent and all. I wouldn't want anyone younger than 16. Maybe 14 at the very youngest if they were well developed.

There are people talking about digging his corpse up and kicking it, as well as the ways they would kill him if they ever touched their daughter/sister, and we're the psychopaths.

He LEGALLY married her and lived a healthy and great life with many kids, and they're making HIM out to be the bad guy. Nevermind that the girl ACCEPTED the marriage and stayed with him till they both died. But man bad right?

JFL. This guy had the perfect loli dream 80 years ago, and these normies are still seething over it.

After a female has had her first period she's no longer a baby. I don't care what anyone says honestly.
It’s retarded and cringey when some retard says “iF tHat wAs mY dAuGhtER i’D KiLL HiM” because these people most likely wouldn’t and are just trying to impress strangers online

also, one said that morals in society improved. Yeah I’m sure society decided that a 25 year old even dating a 18 year old is considered weird is improvement when society now approves of drag queens reading to 3 year olds. Clown world. The teen brain is a myth. Look up the case against adolescence
That's pretty sick though. 9 year olds are actual children...prepubescent and all. I wouldn't want anyone younger than 16. Maybe 14 at the very youngest if they were well developed.
He didn’t consummate the marriage until she was 14/15 so it isn’t as bad it might seem
So I really don't see the problem
This marriage is healthier than one night stands with various chads. Change my mind

lol the people who have nearly half a dozen confirmed pedophiles in their rank are calling us pedos

It’s retarded and cringey when some retard says “iF tHat wAs mY dAuGhtER i’D KiLL HiM” because these people most likely wouldn’t and are just trying to impress strangers online

also, one said that morals in society improved. Yeah I’m sure society decided that a 25 year old even dating a 18 year old is considered weird is improvement when society now approves of drag queens reading to 3 year olds. Clown world. The teen brain is a myth. Look up the case against adolescence

He didn’t consummate the marriage until she was 14/15 so it isn’t as bad it might seem

This marriage is healthier than one night stands with various chads. Change my mind
There are people saying a 17 year old dating a 24 year old is wrong. Society is going to get progressively worse until age 25 is the socially accepted age for a female to date a man.

I see NOTHING wrong with a man dating a girl who has had her first period. Waiting till a female is past her prime and is full of chad cum is retarded.

lol the people who have nearly half a dozen confirmed pedophiles in their rank are calling us pedos
They’re the ones who think trans women with penises using the foid restroom is normal but a 19 year old and a 16 year old dating is bad
There are people saying a 17 year old dating a 24 year old is wrong. Society is going to get progressively worse until age 25 is the socially accepted age for a female to date a man.

I see NOTHING wrong with a man dating a girl who has had her first period. Waiting till a female is past her prime and is full of chad cum is retarded.
A long time ago, 17 year olds were considered adults, because biologically they are. The only reason teenagers have “immature brains” is because we extend their childhood to 21 and infantilize them, so this causes turmoil among them. 17 year olds used to be on their own

Whoever posted that thread is the pedo not us

to the mother/dad of an 8 year old daughter, first, I bet you’re just some early 20s college student because no normal person in their 30s/40s goes on mock subreddits unless you got pregnant from a college chad. Second, since 8 year olds are sensitive to blood and gore and murder, your 8 year old would be horrified of you if you killed him knowing their own parent killed someone and an 8 year old wouldn’t view child marriage as something that should be punishable by death, so you’ll just make everything much worse if you kill him, making you a selfish parent who cares more about your bloodlust than your daughter. Also, every parent sayswhat you said, yet only 0.0001% of parents do kill them, so you’re delusional if you think you’re that 1 in a million who would. So stop trying to sound like a badass on the internet so you can impress people, you just sound desperate.
I bet her whore 8 year old daughter already started giving bj's and riding the cock carousel.

I bet her whore 8 year old daughter already started giving bj's and riding the cock carousel.
I bet the mom got pregnant from sex with chads during the cock carousel

Its projection.

I can assure you an ITCel masturbated to that.

I trust this Charlie guy around a 9 year old way more than I trust an IT cuck around a 9 year old

Is there really evidence he used IT? I found none
Go to Twitter and search for "@drpizza incels". It's not evidence he was on IT but he holds the same views as ITcels.

Go to Twitter and search for "@drpizza incels". It's not evidence he was on IT but he holds the same views as ITcels.
Then he doesn’t count as a chomo from IT

so basically a strawman thread

u/drpizza but you won't find anything because all posts on r/inceltears were removed by the mod who shut the sub down.
Any good proof he posted on IT?

Can't change your mind if I agree with you:feelsthink:
The butthurt on the IT thread was the most jfl-fuel shit I’ve seen. They all made assumptions about Charlie that aren’t true and act like Eunice had PTSD when someone who knows her said she still loved Charlie even after he died

Exactly. She seemed very happy
She was. According to a forum, someone said they visited her years after Charlie died and she had happy memories of him and still loved him. IT just assume she was “traumatized”
Did you see the comment repeating "keep whining you can't fuck children, keep whining it's illegal now" it was so clearly ass sore that we're unapologetic about the normality of our sexuality
I think the pedo hysteria will end in a few decades with the NOMAPs around. IT will rope if they see the future

Typical IT poster. Against "hateful vile incels" but secretly fucks children in his basement.
Fun fact, marrying a 13 year old foid was common as hell in India just a century ago

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back