Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Jfl at this ricecel's comments on r/rateme

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
So during my ldaring I found this cringey as fuck subreddit where people rate others in such a soylent way it disgusts me. Basically there's not a single case in this subreddit where you find comments saying that you're ugly, average or that it's over, everyone there basically repeat the same PUA bs advice we all know and ofc the NPC improvement speeches that you may find everywhere in the internet.

The pics are fucked up dunno why but here it is;

20200105 013333

20200105 013443

20200105 013516

20200105 013230

Imo his only shot would be kpopmaxxing due to his jawline but that's it.

Last edited:
HAHA asian men cannot slim down the sides of their hair very easily. Our hair is naturally bulbous and unappealing as fuck. He's just a slightly above average asian, they are right, he is 6/10 (as an asian), and that is enough to be a trucel.

smile more = you're ugly

He looks like a Thai, OVER FOR HIM JBWCOPERS ARE DESTROYING HIM !

Jfl at these bluepill this guy is not even close to a 6

HAHA asian men cannot slim down the sides of their hair very easily. Our hair is naturally bulbous and unappealing as fuck. He's just a slightly above average asian, they are right, he is 6/10 (as an asian), and that is enough to be a trucel.
smile more = you're ugly
I suggest a haircut and losing a little bit of weight
other than that, he is above average for an asian guy tbh

This is his 2020 looksmatch, he would be LUCKY to get her:

2020 01 04 21 15 43 fat tatted indonesian   Google Search

The asian would have to pull out all the stops. Buy every meal, take her to France, have a 10/10 game, and personality. If a fat, ugly ginger that is simply bigger than her (in the way that men should be), was a stupid juggalo, farted 4 times on a date, and split the check, he would be more competitive.

I wonder how tall he s

6/10 Asian= 4 in the west. TRUECEL

Suifuel for ricecels

This is his 2020 looksmatch, he would be LUCKY to get her:

View attachment 185721

The asian would have to pull out all the stops. Buy every meal, take her to France, have a 10/10 game, and personality. If a fat, ugly ginger that is simply bigger than her (in the way that men should be), was a stupid juggalo, farted 4 times on a date, and split the check, he would be more competitive.
I actually like everything but her face tbh ngl
and her stupid tattoos
but volcel if you wouldn't tbh ngl

Yep, but problem is, in 2020 it's pretty much over for ethnics who aren't BBC Tyrone, Chaddam, Chang or Chadpreet. They just tend to look worse (failo effect) on average

Yep, but problem is, in 2020 it's pretty much over for ethnics who aren't BBC Tyrone, Chaddam, Chang or Chadpreet. They just tend to look worse (failo effect) on average
yeah i know. But it's better to be a normie looking asian than a subhuman white guy tbh

Ricecel can’t catch a break like currycels

He's decent looking but unfortunately no noodlewhore would touch him except post wall 1/10 looking one

He's mediocre and I rate him 3-4/10. Round jawline, big nose, negative canthal tilt. Probably truecel in the west. Even better looking guys are ricecel in the west.

Anytime commenters suggest to smile more, they're subconsciously saying that your face is ugly and you need to show a fear grin in deference to appear less threatening.

his eye area looks bad and wtf is on his head

So during my ldaring I found this cringey as fuck subreddit where people rate others in such a soylent way it disgusts me. Basically there's not a single case in this subreddit where you find comments saying that you're ugly, average or that it's over, everyone there basically repeat the same PUA bs advice we all know and ofc the NPC improvement speeches that you may find everywhere in the internet.

The pics are fucked up dunno why but here it is;

View attachment 185713
View attachment 185714
View attachment 185715
View attachment 185720

Imo his only shot would be kpopmaxxing due to his jawline but that's it.
Looks like a beaner.

Wtf he isn't bad looking. Most of you guys don't know how to rate for shit JFL.

Sub 8 theory is legit

It seems like a hugbox for bluepillers to cope. Reasonable, considering how harsh women judge looks.

Jawmogs me to hell and back but hes asian so its over.
Put him on suicide watch, he might not last until 2021

His skin is perfect, his face is symmetrical, hes got a decent lower third and forward projection. But even if he lost weight its still over. Being asian = instant ropefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back