Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at this retarded wikihow article.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
1. Realize that not everyone has to like you. You can’t please everybody, and if you try, you might lose what makes you uniquely likable. Don’t take it personally if someone doesn’t want to be friends with you. It just means you weren’t a good fit for each other

The problem with this is that just because someone wants to make friends due to social isolation doesn't mean they expect everyone to like them. They expect at least a good amount to like them. When nobody likes you or wants to be your friend (or hardly anyone for that matter), it's damaging.

2. Look at the friendships you see around you. It might seem like everyone you know has a happy, thriving social life – but look again. Plenty of friendships aren’t as healthy as they seem on the surface. When you notice the imperfections in other people’s relationships, you’ll be less likely to hold yourself to an impossible social standard.[3]
  • For instance, some friendships are based on convenience instead of mutual liking. In other friendships, one person is using the other for attention, popularity, or money.
And many of those friendships are healthy friendships. I'd say more often than not, they're healthy friendships. Talk about cherrypicking.

Learn to enjoy your own company. Become more secure in yourself by getting comfortable with spending time alone. Pick up some solo hobbies that you look forward to doing on a regular basis. During quiet moments, take the opportunity to reflect on your strengths, weaknesses, and hopes for the future.[11]
  • When you’re comfortable being alone, you’ll feel better about yourself no matter how many friends you have. You’ll also be less likely to rush into unhealthy friendships just for the sake of having friends.
LOL at this garbage. These are the same faggots who couldn't stand being quarantined and had their mental health damaged by quarantine's social isolation. Then they say this shit. They want you to do as they say not do as they do. Enjoying your own company being alone is easy if you have plenty of friends and can have a social life and plenty of times where you hang out with other people. Humans are social creatures and social isolation is deadlier than cigarettes. Telling someone they have to be comfortable being alone when humans are social creatures is like telling a clinically depressed person to "just cheer up".

Last edited:
Is this the how to get a gf article :worryfeels::feelskek::feelskek:

Edmund_Kemper

POST LINK RETAWD

LOL at this garbage. These are the same faggots who couldn't stand being quarantined and had their mental health damaged by quarantine's social isolation. Then they say this shit. They want you to do as they say not do as they do.
Exactly, or "rules for thee, but not for me."

The how to get a girlfriend article gets me laughing every damn time

can't believe i used to read that shit as a middle schooler hoping to get my crush to notice me jfl

Wikihow is edited by mostly retarded 12 year olds i think