Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this redpill coper. "How To FIX Your Genetics (No BS Guide)"

caineturbat2003

caineturbat2003

Reverse Incel
★★★★
This retarded nigger monkey has overdosed so hard on redpill that he thinks you can change your own genes, jfl :feelskek:
Now I am not going to watch this video since it's pretty clear it's gonna be one of those redpill semantics you see everywhere. But the message he tries to spread out is pretty clear. That you can change your genes.

Now first of all, that's fucking impossible. How are you going to turn a retard to a fucking genius or a weak person to a fucking athlete or a boxing gorilla? You can't, it's just the way it is. You can cope with "muh training" but if the gene mogger trains the same way as the guy with shit genes, who do you think will mog the most?

And secondly, how are you going to change your genetics? I mean the only way to achieve that is through artificial means via gene editing with the use of Crispr-cas9 by replacing your shit genetics with better ones. That is the only way. There's no other way. Anything else is a cope and the worst part is that they are still working and testing this type of technology. So we currently have no options at all.

How does this monkey cope? With epigenetics. I mean I don't have to explain that it is a cope, other incels here have tackled the epigenetics method and came to the conclusion it is but a cope.

Anyway, I have rambled enough. It's pretty clear this retard tries to copy Hamza with the same attire (naked chest and all of that) and tries to sound smart and sell you cope. If you wanna watch this braindead monkey, here you go but be advised, you will lose alot of braincells:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7vxCA1ajbE

not one second of this hour long redpill ramble

what is the sound in the background?

Damn nigga, from a subhuman mortal I can turn to a Celestial Being that is beyond oxygen or food and can fly throughout the Cosmos.

Thanks Epigenetics. :feelsokman:

This is what occurs when you watch too much Scamza

Diet and environment do play a big role in your attractiveness but its the most important during childhood and puberty when you are developing so we really dont have any control over it

This is what occurs when you watch too much Scamza
Same attire and manner, how tf am I going to take these retards seriously? I don't need to see your fucking chest jfl :lul:

Also I have more testosterone than this fucking faggot will ever have, I am a hairy monkey that will mog the shit out of his estrogenic clean chest ass.

Diet and environment do play a big role in your attractiveness but its the most important during childhood and puberty so we really dont have any control over it
Even then, if you have 2 poor people, one is a genetic mogger and the other is genetic trash, you will clearly see who is more gifted. Also diet and enviroment are no longer an argument in civilized continents such as Europe, Asia ( some parts of it) and North America (except Shitico).

@DarkStar What are your thoughts on epigenetics?

Even then, if you have 2 poor people, one is a genetic mogger and the other is genetic trash, you will clearly see who is more gifted. Also diet and enviroment are no longer an argument in civilized continents such as Europe, Asia ( some parts of it) and North America (except Shitico).
Do you not think that eating shit like shit will cause some problems in development?
Bild 2024 08 18 172323744

Do you not think that eating shit like shit will cause some problems in development?
View attachment 1228878
The only thing it will do is make you fat and make some hormonal changes (what type of chemicals jews put in our foods) that can be reversed by changing your diet. Eating no food at all is mostly going to affect your height. That is a problem in poorer third world countries.

The only thing it will do is make you fat and make some hormonal changes (what type of chemicals jews put in our foods) that can be reversed by changing your diet. Eating no food at all is mostly going to affect your height. That is a problem in poorer third world countries.
These hormonal changes can have a very big impact on your development and when you are old enough to realise this shit its already too late

These hormonal changes can have a very big impact on your development and when you are old enough to realise this shit its already too late
The only hormonal changes it does is make you a sissy fuck. That can be reversed. Genes cannot be reversed.

They are only used to turn normies into submissive sheep that then later (((they))) can easily manipulate.

You are denying that hormones impact your physical development?
No, I am talking about how you can raise your testosterone levels by no longer consumming soy based foods. Jews don't care if you are a height mogger or a face mogger as long as you follow them like a good servant. But to me it seems like you are denying that genes have a great impact on your life. I have mentioned in my previous posts without food it will have a great impact on your height. Face is genes only.

You can have one of the best diets the world can offer, it won't change the fact you are an ogrecel.

No, I am talking about how you can raise your testosterone levels by no longer consumming soy based foods. Jews don't care if you are a height mogger or a face mogger as long as you follow them like a good servant. But to me it seems like you are denying that genes have a great impact on your life. I have mentioned in my previous posts without food it will have a great impact on your height. Face is genes only.
Of course your genes have an impact on your life im not denying that in any way. My point is your physical development is impacted by your diet and environment aswell. And how would your face be any different? Yes you inherit a lot of things from your parents but your hormones will impact how your face grows. Sure not everyone has the genes to have hunter eyes and a perfect jawline but a recessed jaw is not genetic for example

You think this person only looks like this because of genetics?
Bild 2024 08 18 174851131

How come my mom has an ogre jaw and my dad has a normal jaw while im recessed?
Recessive genes. You were unlucky that you got both of their recessive ones and not at least paired with a dominant gene.

Denying genetic determinism is a cope.

Im not denying it
Yes you are, you are coping hard with "muh enviroment, muh poor diet, that's why I have recessed chin, not cause of my poor genetics". Just accept that during your conception you lost the genetic lottery like the rest of us.

Yes you are, you are coping hard with "muh enviroment, muh poor diet, that's why I have recessed chin, not cause of my poor genetics". Just accept that during your conception you lost the genetic lottery like the rest of us.
Im not coping im just telling you what I think and my parents arent attractive either, obviously I dont have the best genes but you are delusional if you think genes impact every single thing about your looks

Not only is it cope, Its willful ignorance and marks you as a malleable tool for grifters
I already stated that changing your diet or other things after puberty wont do shit

Is it just random?
Basically natural selection. Those that lose the genetic lottery get selected out by nature while those that have won get to continue to reproduce while also carrying shit genes that don't manifest because they are covered by the dominant gene in the pair. And the cycle continues.

I already stated that changing your diet or other things after puberty wont do shit
puberty cements it all. even basic shit like changing physique past 25 is much harder

Im not coping im just telling you what I think and my parents arent attractive either, obviously I dont have the best genes but you are delusional if you think genes impact every single thing about your looks
I am not saying that every look is genetic based, now you are putting words in my mouth. I am saying that recessed jawline is a genetic trait.

Also recessed jawline won't select you and your genes during pre-historic times. You could just gRape a foid and have her carry your genes wether she likes it or not.

I am not saying that every look is genetic based, now you are putting words in my mouth. I am saying that recessed jawline is a genetic trait.
You think if the person in the picture that I posted ate a perfect diet during developing years they would still have a recessed jaw?

puberty cements it all. even basic shit like changing physique past 25 is much harder
And if you eat shit and live like shit during puberty the cement will not be layed well

You think if the person in the picture ate a perfect diet during developing years they would still have a recessed jaw?
Yes, do I need to repeat myself? No matter how much better diet you have, how much you exercise, nothing will change your subhuman recessed chin. This sounds like one of those redpill advices at this point.

Also, about wether some of our ancestors had recessed chins or not, yes some of them could have had. Their times are drastically different than our times. Back then nobody gave a shit what foids thought and wanted. The continuation of our bloodlines is what mattered the most to our ancestors and nothing could stop that desire, not what some roastie thought. Also you have to take into consideration that back then they had little options to take thanks to no internet.

Yes, do I need to repeat myself?
Yes because I cant believe that you are this delusional
No matter how much better diet you have, how much you exercise, nothing will change your subhuman recessed chin. This sounds like one of those redpill advices at this point.
Once again, during your developing years. You cant change it after the damage has been done
do I need to repeat myself?

Also, about wether some of our ancestors had recessed chins or not, yes some of them could have had. Their times are drastically different than our times. Back then nobody gave a shit what foids thought and wanted. The continuation of our bloodlines is what mattered the most to our ancestors and nothing could stop that desire, not what some roastie thought. Also you have to take into consideration that back then they had little options to take thanks to no internet.
How come all the skulls that are found have giga ogre bones?

How come all the skulls that are found have giga ogre bones?
I highly doubt they haven't found at least one sub 5 skull shape. We are not a new species, for Christ's sake. They prob selected the most attractive, giga mogger chad skulls and displayed them in our museums left for the normie sheeps to admire, while the rest are left to study. It wouldn't be big of a stretch considering we live in lookist societies.

I highly doubt they haven't found at least one sub 5 skull shape. We are not a new spiecies, for Christ's sake. They prob selected the most attractive, giga mogger chad skulls and displayed them in our museums left for the normie sheeps to admire, while the rest are left to study. It wouldn't be big of a stretch considering we live in lookist societies.
:lul: alright man lets end it here