Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this manlet cope

Cope

All I can say is that

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/zlmzo6/fellas_therere_better_things_to_do_than_cursing/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Literally sour grapes. Muh "she's not worth your time". Yes she is, you would love to fuck her. It is you who is not worth her time because you're a manlet :blackpill:

Do they not teach the fable of the fox and the grapes in school? How is this 2000 year old fallacy still so ubiquitous among coping soy boys? :lul:

I've seen too many posts on that subreddit of short men talking about killing themselves or leaving suicide notes to not believe it's a problem.

That head to body ratio , kek

”Lack of dates/sex ain’t gonna kill you”

It will eventually. :feelsrope:

You can never be assertive or dominant or stand up for yourself. I understand why some short guys decide to rope.

Lack of dates is literally going to kill you since you cant procreate.

If some condescending coping redditor called me a short king I smash him straight in the balls. I'd rather be insulted as a manlet

If some condescending coping redditor called me a short king I smash him straight in the balls. I'd rather be insulted as a manlet

As you know, the recordings are modified, and swapped each time I try to use the originals. Still. I'll try to upload three recordings daily, and five or six on Friday.

You know guns and automated firearms exist for a reason right? I'm surprised most midgets just don't carry. (In vidoegame)

You know guns and automated firearms exist for a reason right? I'm surprised most midgets just don't carry. (In vidoegame)
The second amendment was made for short niggas.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/zlmzo6/fellas_therere_better_things_to_do_than_cursing/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Literally sour grapes. Muh "she's not worth your time". Yes she is, you would love to fuck her. It is you who is not worth her time because you're a manlet :blackpill:

Do they not teach the fable of the fox and the grapes in school? How is this 2000 year old fallacy still so ubiquitous among coping soy boys? :lul:

I half agree with OP and half agree with the meme maker. OP is right that the foid most certainly is worth the guys time since vast majority of attractive and even decent looking foids are heightist. And I agree that the meme is kind of corny.

But the meme maker is right that shortcels shouldn't spend there entire lives complaining and overthinking it. There is literally nothing that you can do to change your height other than absurdly expensive and dangerous surgery.

There's no point is wasting time overthinking about something you can't change. If you can wear height insoles comfortably go for it, but other than that people like me just have to accept it.

However I do certainly believe that shortcels can and should shame ugly and fat foids wherever possible. We're allowed to be bitter and hateful about it if we wish and it helps rebalance the sexual marketplace if you can keep foids perceived self worth down.

Last edited:
"Lack of dates/sex ain't gonna kill you anyway"

It will kills some foids tho, i hope.
#LittleShooterKings

”Lack of dates/sex ain’t gonna kill you”

It will eventually. :feelsrope:
I mean, it literally will kill your bloodline, that's for sure.

But the meme maker is right that shortcels shouldn't spend there entire lives complaining and overthinking it. There is literally nothing that you can do to change your height other than absurdly expensive and dangerous surgery.
That's the thing. The most importart characteristics of you are not controlled by you. The same thing goes for bone structure (face), hair (baldness is 100% genetic) and even health (genetic predisposition to certain diseases is genetic).
Outside of your appearance, you have the environment you're born in. Whether your parents are good or not is not controlled by you. They could be good, but they could still be poor. You can't change that either. Studies have shown that children of rich families are more intelligent than children of poor families, mainly because when parents have money, they can educate their children so that they grow to their genetic potential. That's not the case with poor kids. And you also can't change that.

Frankly, most of you was never controlled by you.

That's the thing. The most importart characteristics of you are not controlled by you. The same thing goes for bone structure (face), hair (baldness is 100% genetic) and even health (genetic predisposition to certain diseases is genetic).
Outside of your appearance, you have the environment you're born in. Whether your parents are good or not is not controlled by you. They could be good, but they could still be poor. You can't change that either. Studies have shown that children of rich families are more intelligent than children of poor families, mainly because when parents have money, they can educate their children so that they grow to their genetic potential. That's not the case with poor kids. And you also can't change that.

Frankly, most of you was never controlled by you.
Baldness is not 100% genetic, if it was genetic then all men would bald at a certain age, some men start losing hair as early as their teens while other men are retirement age with a perfect hairline

I mean, it literally will kill your bloodline, that's for sure.
Not like the bloodlines are like the joestars... So nothing is lost.

Baldness is not 100% genetic, if it was genetic then all men would bald at a certain age, some men start losing hair as early as their teens while other men are retirement age with a perfect hairline
That's how genes work. Some men have genes for baldness, others don't.

That's how genes work. Some men have genes for baldness, others don't.
Who the fuck made that a thing. And why random. Some of the men who have hair deserve punishment by not having any because all the good men lose their hair.

The term ‘Short king’ looks cringe

Who the fuck made that a thing. And why random. Some of the men who have hair deserve punishment by not having any because all the good men lose their hair.
Nature, evolution. The best predictor of baldness is actually the maternal grandfather (mother's father). If he's bald, there's a very high chance that you will go bald too, if he's not, you probably won't. Although other male relatives also play a smaller role.

It is technically true.
Yeah but it's good. So many incompetent and imperfections across the world of @erenyeager are being eradicated. I think only manlet joestar like bloodlines should exist. All tallfaggotians should be euthanized for failing to get along with shorter counterparts. Truly divine in heaven

Nature, evolution. The best predictor of baldness is actually the maternal grandfather (mother's father). If he's bald, there's a very high chance that you will go bald too, if he's not, you probably won't. Although other male relatives also play a smaller role.
The evil bitch mother nature should be replaced with @erenyeager nature instead. And so should her lackies who keep following her rules. I remember back before I was even conceived I had been in an argument for her for allowing such unfairness to exist so since she and the god of this Universe are friends they've sentenced me to this dimension for punishment. Worse of all I got my memories of it since last year. We are in a interdimensional war of fairness right now my organic friend. This is a war that must be fought with for all future universes to be saved from unfairness.

Last edited:
Yeah but it's good. So many incompetent and imperfections across the world of @erenyeager are being eradicated. I think only manlet joestar like bloodlines should exist. All tallfaggotians should be euthanized for failing to get along with shorter counterparts. Truly divine in heaven
Tallfags only know to talk about their height. That's why all their friends are tall too.

The evil bitch mother nature should be replaced with @erenyeager nature instead. And so should her lackies who keep following her rules.
Based. Destroy the natural decadent order.

Tallfags only know to talk about their height. That's why all their friends are tall too.
Tallfags should be brought to their knees for their sins. I will only respect a tallfag if they respect us manlets and our durableness in this manlet hating world.

Tallfags should be brought to their knees for their sins. I will only respect a tallfag if they respect us manlets and our durableness in this manlet hating world.
Basically.