Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this IncelTears post

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7j5og4/incel_has_a_date/


The have reached cope levels that shouldn't be possible. They actually think that she wanted me to make a move and IT WAS MY INCEL METNALITY THAT SCREWED ME OVER. Cause it's always about that. And they say it with maximum certainity as if they were there. Because it's always the incel's fault.
 
JFL at the fact that you didn't even say anything bad about FHO's and they still screen shot you to insult you.

Cucktears are the biggest bullies around.
 
7339er said:
JFL at the fact that you didn't even say anything bad about FHO's and they still screen shot you to insult you.

Cucktears are the biggest bullies around.

Because we are the evil ones no matter what
 
You can't win with these fucking people
 
If you had made a move and then failed, then they would say you were too assertive.
 
If you made the move first, it would've been sexual assault. If she made the move, it would be a success.

How did they come to the conclusion that she was into you? That's outright retarded. If she was into you, she would've said so or made the first move.
 
You should try and take on board positive parts of what some of them are saying, it may help you in the future

unnecessary hatred is like masturbation, only fucking yourself in the end
 
NekoStance said:
You should try and take on board positive parts of what some of them are saying, it may help you in the future

unnecessary hatred is like masturbation, only fucking yourself in the end

giphy.gif
 
mental_out said:
NekoStance said:
You should try and take on board positive parts of what some of them are saying, it may help you in the future
unnecessary hatred is like masturbation, only fucking yourself in the end
Literally everything they said was bollocks
I only had a quick look but in OP position I would definitely take on board some of what they said

I definitely would have made some sort of move, or ask for 2nd date even, as from OP it looks as if she ditched him at the end and he didn't even try anything at all basically

attempt then rejection then never see her again is better than no attempt and failure and never see her again

I've read many posts from OP, he does seem somewhat of a short sighted idiot I'm afraid
 
NekoStance said:
You should try and take on board positive parts of what some of them are saying, it may help you in the future

unnecessary hatred is like masturbation, only fucking yourself in the end


Agree with this.


That said, there is always room for criticism when it comes to in-field dating strategy and escalation technique. I know people who try to go in for the kiss/escalate every time, regardless of her behavior (i.e., they try to make her rejection of their physical escalation explicit). Gets around the whole ambiguous body language & no obviously receptive signaling. They have some successes but obviously this will be characterized as a "rapey" approach


In any case, if you get another date, you may want to graduate to MGTOW or some other place with dating advice. Obviously fellow incels won't be able to assist you much in that arena lol
 
mental_out said:
They all think they're masters of reading body language and yet demonstrate over and over that they have no idea what he fuck they're talking about.

Honest to god some of the shit I've seen them interpret as "interest" is hilarious, I swear to god most of them have some form of autism.


Neither did he? He didn't know how she viewed it either, but of course it's always the mans fault, never the womans.
 
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
You can't win with these fucking people

Thye will never agree with an incel no matter what.
 
Crustaciouse said:
If you had made a move and then failed, then they would say you were too assertive.

Exactly. They would say "Too desperate", "Rapist" and other stuff


mental_out said:
They all think they're masters of reading body language and yet demonstrate over and over that they have no idea what he fuck they're talking about.

Honest to god some of the shit I've seen them interpret as "interest" is hilarious, I swear to god most of them have some form of autism.


Neither did he? He didn't know how she viewed it either, but of course it's always the mans fault, never the womans.

Because women are trophises you have to contend. But wait, they also say women arent objects.


Kointo said:
If you made the move first, it would've been sexual assault. If she made the move, it would be a success.

How did they come to the conclusion that she was into you? That's outright retarded. If she was into you, she would've said so or made the first move.

Idk in all of the honest. Thye are desperately thrying to invalidate my judgement.


NekoStance said:
You should try and take on board positive parts of what some of them are saying, it may help you in the future

unnecessary hatred is like masturbation, only fucking yourself in the end

There is no future.
 
And they call us delusion, those comments have to be the funniest shit i have ever read. your post even stated that she was giving off vibes she wasn't interested and somehow its STILL your fault. Inceltears really is full of normie retards just like the rest of reddit.
 
Virginp0wers said:
And they call us delusion, those comments have to be the funniest shit i have ever read. your post even stated that she was giving off vibes she wasn't interested and somehow its STILL your fault. Inceltears really is full of normie retards just like the rest of reddit.

I mean, I could read the disproach in her face. She was leaning forward and sitting crosslegged which indicates reluctance.
 

Similar threads

AsiaCel
Replies
11
Views
255
nystagmuscel
nystagmuscel
AsiaCel
Replies
22
Views
620
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
T
Replies
13
Views
1K
go2sleep
go2sleep
NotTheElliot
Replies
7
Views
284
justkeepingitreal
justkeepingitreal
NeverEvenBegan
Replies
9
Views
417
droppeddogs
droppeddogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top