Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at this hypocritic video

It was so bluepilled it almost sounded like parody...

Also the stuff at the end about "Just find a girl who you connect with!"

Wow now that you say it like that... it's so easy! All I have to do is find them! lol

Bluepilled propaganda, (((they))) can't even think of their own memes :feelsclown:

It was so bluepilled it almost sounded like parody...

Also the stuff at the end about "Just find a girl who you connect with!"

Wow now that you say it like that... it's so easy! All I have to do is find them! lol
Super easy bro! Just have a good personality! Worked pretty well for this average guy
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Best way to fight back is to be a non participant and watch soyciety crumble. :feelshaha:

Super easy bro! Just have a good personality! Worked pretty well for this average guyView attachment 638716:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It is crazy to me that the video is being sincere but even more crazy that it has so many views and upvotes.

I can't believe that anyone really garnered any new information or advice from this so maybe some people just clicked like because it shares their own views that all you need basically is a positive mindset and to hit the gym.

It is crazy to me that the video is being sincere but even more crazy that it has so many views and upvotes.

I can't believe that anyone really garnered any new information or advice from this so maybe some people just clicked like because it shares their own views that all you need basically is a positive mindset and to hit the gym.
I believe the main reason why these videos get so many views and likes, is actually because the absolute state of males today is pure awfulness.
Most men are extremely desperate and have a massive lust for positive reasurements that they can do anything they want.

I believe the main reason why these videos get so many views and likes, is actually because the absolute state of males today is pure awfulness.
Most men are extremely desperate and have a massive lust for positive reasurements that they can do anything they want.

True. I think the real solution is societal change, as this modern woke society is very unnatural. But that's too abstract and confusing, so it's easier to say "just hit the gym and do some adult education and everything will work out".

Not that that never works but... it often doesn't. Real life is just more complicated than that, oftentimes.

True. I think the real solution is societal change, as this modern woke society is very unnatural. But that's too abstract and confusing, so it's easier to say "just hit the gym and do some adult education and everything will work out".

Not that that never works but... it often doesn't. Real life is just more complicated than that, oftentimes.
1000% correct. But I believe that societal change will happen eventually. Especially considering the fact that inceldom is rapidly rising alongside male suicide.

I wish it would be true

1000% correct. But I believe that societal change will happen eventually. Especially considering the fact that inceldom is rapidly rising alongside male suicide.

The thing is... do the elite actually care? This society is serving their ends well.

They don't seem to care about men other than in Israel and to some degree non-White men.

The thing is... do the elite actually care? This society is serving their ends well.

They don't seem to care about men other than in Israel and to some degree non-White men.
They don't care. But if reach a point where MOST people (we're talking about tens of millions of people) will be against their governments, that they will just leave to some artificial island and let us run our societies the way we want.

They don't care. But if reach a point where MOST people (we're talking about tens of millions of people) will be against their governments, that they will just leave to some artificial island and let us run our societies the way we want.

True it does mean they're losing a lot of votes. They pull in a lot of immigrants but the problem is that it doesn't really matter how nicely they treat minorities on TV if the men still can't get girlfriends.

So maybe. I don't think they'll want to give up that much control though. Look how much they freak out just over crypto or one TV show or movie that doesn't stick to their narrative.

True it does mean they're losing a lot of votes. They pull in a lot of immigrants but the problem is that it doesn't really matter how nicely they treat minorities on TV if the men still can't get girlfriends.

So maybe. I don't think they'll want to give up that much control though. Look how much they freak out just over crypto or one TV show or movie that doesn't stick to their narrative.
True, but if they want to remain in power, they will have to make some compromises to their narrative which will benefit men. You can't have full control of a country where 90% of its population utterly hates you. It has never happened in history.

True, but if they want to remain in power, they will have to make some compromises to their narrative which will benefit men. You can't have full control of a country where 90% of its population utterly hates you. It has never happened in history.

What's the theory... that women go for the top 20% of men? That means that at least 60% of the population will probably be OK. Plus another 10% for the delusional soyboys. XD

It's still a sizeable chunk though and I don't understand why things are fairly chaotic right now. All it's doing is turning people against them.

What's the theory... that women go for the top 20% of men? That means that at least 60% of the population will probably be OK. Plus another 10% for the delusional soyboys. XD

It's still a sizeable chunk though and I don't understand why things are fairly chaotic right now. All it's doing is turning people against them.
Most soyboys will eventually realise that their situation is completely hopeless. We've reached a point where one in three men between the ages of 18 and 30 are involuntarily celibate. Plus, women's support for the elite doesn't matter. They can't even use guns and have zero physical power. If men go completely uprising mode, they can easily force women to abide by their rules.

Most soyboys will eventually realise that their situation is completely hopeless. We've reached a point where one in three men between the ages of 18 and 30 are involuntarily celibate. Plus, women's support for the elite doesn't matter. They can't even use guns and have zero physical power. If men go completely uprising mode, they can easily force women to abide by their rules.

If they do it maybe. I really am not sure that it will happen, that's the thing.

If they do it maybe. I really am not sure that it will happen, that's the thing.
Even if it doesn't happen, demography is destiny. Those who support the modern soyciety that promotes "child-free" people will be replaced (demographically) by those who support strong families.

why are people still linking lifting metals to a sexual booster ?

Even if it doesn't happen, demography is destiny. Those who support the modern soyciety that promotes "child-free" people will be replaced (demographically) by those who support strong families.

Do you believe that ethnicity/race matters? Or that Jews are behind a lot of this stuff?

Do you believe that ethnicity/race matters? Or that Jews are behind a lot of this stuff?
Ethnicity/race doesn't really matter. The Jews are not innocent in any way shape or form, but they will not stop demographic change from happening. Most White people in the future will be fewer but more conservative (Amish people are one example) and in the far future, they will also be large in number. Same thing will happen to ethnics, although I consider the possibility of their numbers being heavily reduced due to designer babies allowing the direct practice of JBW.
Otherwise, there are simply not
[UWSL]Enough Jews to truly dominate a World full of people who hate them (the future)[/UWSL]

Ethnicity/race doesn't really matter. The Jews are not innocent in any way shape or form, but they will not stop demographic change from happening. Most White people in the future will be fewer but more conservative (Amish people are one example) and in the far future, they will also be large in number. Same thing will happen to ethnics, although I consider the possibility of their numbers being heavily reduced due to designer babies allowing the direct practice of JBW.
Otherwise, there are simply not
[UWSL]Enough Jews to truly dominate a World full of people who hate them (the future)[/UWSL]

Thing is though they're all flooding into White countries and our birth rate is low.

Jews are pretty smart and selfish though so they have great success.

I mean, there's no lack of people but they're all coming from places like Africa.

Thing is though they're all flooding into White countries and our birth rate is low.

Jews are pretty smart and selfish though so they have great success.

I mean, there's no lack of people but they're all coming from places like Africa.
I agree with you. There's too much immigration that is preventing assimilation.
Another huge problem is that most migrants don't share common values with Europeans (Christianity is a big part of it).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7jz0qNbH0

Basically what it says - go on betacucks niceguys and incels, keep the societal wheel spinning so foids can ride cock carousel.

Fuk normies, they are the worst, as well as soy meme adapters, niggers :feelsree::feelsree:

Kill all normies, foids, and IT semen slurpin faggots :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

May they all get swiss cheesed by a 1000 AR 15 bullets to the point where their corpse is eviscerated and their guts spill out (all in GTA 5 HD REDUx mod ofc).:hax::hax:

I agree with you. There's too much immigration that is preventing assimilation.
Another huge problem is that most migrants don't share common values with Europeans (Christianity is a big part of it).

I'm an ethnonationalist really so I don't believe in assimilation. I think that's more of a civic nationalist idea.

I do think though that the solution to this original problem is in culture, mainly. So I could find middle ground with civic nationalists there!

I'm an ethnonationalist really so I don't believe in assimilation. I think that's more of a civic nationalist idea.

I do think though that the solution to this original problem is in culture, mainly. So I could find middle ground with civic nationalists there!
There definitely can be found a middle ground. :yes: