Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this fucking timeline

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
when incels exist. It's insane that people with our problems exist. Fuck this life.

Yes, it's all literally a joke. The whole gene game, everything

I started LDARing 6 years ago, can only recommend it
There's no point in trying to play the game of life if you're not chad

Harsh truth, but very true. Everything else is really a cope. You can focus on work, school, but this will never ever change

Harsh truth, but very true. Everything else is really a cope. You can focus on work, school, but this will never ever change
Yeah just try to find something you enjoy and find happiness for yourself. Why stay miserable knowing you will never get a gf if you could try to forget about it and feel better?

Yeah just try to find something you enjoy and find happiness for yourself. Why stay miserable knowing you will never get a gf if you could try to forget about it and feel better?
Indeed, words of wisdom

cope or rope