Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this cuckoldry

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/x9ot79/field_report_i_pulled_a_latina_girl_by_buying_her/

So after 20 minutes of dancing, I tell Ashley to come sit down with me. We sit down and I try to pull again but this time I told her to just change her flight to a later time. She says she can't because they'll charge her so I said, "ok I'll get you a new flight at a later time". She said "really?? yeah I'm down to stay with you if you can get me a later flight". So I whipped out my phone and bought her a later flight. It was like $250, no big deal.

I've posted this guy's fantasy stories before and this probably didn't happen either, but even if it did he could've just booked a hooker for the same money. What a cuck :lul:

even his whole story is just a cuck fantasy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Chad doesn’t need to do all those cold approaches/ analyzing situations. He just chills goes up to the girl and that’s the end. Dude writes a whole story about being a cuck :feelskek:

Yeah bro, it's the game bro, you gotta game bro, pull bro, push bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

CUCKS WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL THE LAST WHORE IS LIVING ON EASY MODE :dafuckfeels: