Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this coping subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
Screenshot 20210914 020934

The comments are full of next level coping

''Keep spitting game man" :feelskek:

"keep spitting game man" :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy: Jfl

ItS JuSt CoNfIdEnCE tRuSt Me!!1!

''Keep spitting game man" :feelskek:
These guys are rodents of the internet and almost always incels themselves who think they can get alpha points by giving other incels advise on reddit.

He hath all the answers himself.

Short = Over

Just gon head and save up for the SEA trip right now buddy.

He just wants some of those plebbit platitudes :soy::bluepill:

"keep spitting game man" :bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy: Jfl
JFL

Has game ever worked once in human history? They know within milliseconds if you're fuckable. It might save you from dropping the ball on girls that already want to fuck you. There's no magical combination of words that'll make a girl who doesn't want to fuck you change her mind. Maybe it'll get you FZ'ed.

Has anyone on this forum gone through limb-lengthening surgery?
How much height could you squeeze out of that?

'Keep spitting game man' lmao

The only real viable option is to move to Chile/SEA, but even there you won't stand out. Truly over.

"Keep spitting game man" :soy::redpill::redpill: "Wow bro you almost fucking gamed her. You just needed to be a bit more confident" :soy::soy::redpill:

No words to describe how over it is for him.

(Inb4 delusional copers fish the entire internet in order to cherry-pick an exceedingly rare exception to the rule)

I mean, he can use elevator shoes to get to 5'5", I guess, but c'mon. Maybe in his 50s -- if he betabuxxes like crazy and doesn't rope beforehand -- he will find for himself a divorced junkie morbidly obese (or skeleton looking) mentally ill streetwalker welfare queen with 4 children from 4 different pimps who will be willing to get into a sexless marriage with him and cuck him as he provides all her material needs.

"Keep on grinding and prowling on the field, man, you're within touching distance from Stacy." :soy::soy::soy:

Poor guy. I truly feel for him. The thing about the blackpill is that it's probably actually for the best, better to know the truth and come to terms with it than forever living in delusion and disappointment.

@sexratiocel if you could tell your 18 year old self the truth about his future and what your height meant, would you?

5'2? I feel like a midget among giants at 5'4, I can't imagine how hard things must be to that dude:feelsbadman:

Major cope. It's over for him.

if youre a 5'2 guy it never began

"just keep spitting game man":soy: :bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
@sexratiocel if you could tell your 18 year old self the truth about his future and what your height meant, would you?
"Stop reading PUA blog. Yes, you aren't very slick and confident, but there is a reason for it, and it has less to do with your neuro-atypicality, and far more to do with the way your appearance affects the treatment (that is, mistreatment) you've been receiving throughout your whole life.

Women are not game-sexual, they are looks-sexual, for the most part. "Game" does not get you laid, or at least, not in and of itself - you must pass women's looks threshold. You do not pass it, therefore the issue is not "alpha vs. beta" behavior, but your looks.

There is a list of things you can do to maximize your looks. Trim the hairs between your eyebrows, for God's sake; use tweezers for long-lasting effect. Get a non-nerd haircut. Look up how you can comfortably apply contact lenses, and use those instead of your unappealing glasses. Also, eventually, you should get a laser surgery and be rid of optical devices for good. Stop dressing with the style of your grandfather; he is a good role-model in many things, but not when it comes to his clothing. You can be extroverted if you like; try it. Get tattoos; it's not as painful as you believe it is, and you are not sensitive to pain anyway. Wear chains with cool pendants. Get yourself a cool watch. Always examine how people your age are dressed, and which devices they wear/use, and try to emulate it. It's doable. Try to be a normie; it's doable. Try marijuana. Buy an electric hair-trimmer and groom a stubble.

You equate "looks" with "gym muscles." Stop it. Getting ripped can help you, but not by much. Women do not respond to muscles the way you think they do. Yes, you should learn how to lift with proper form, and buy heavier dumbbells than you currently have. But that will not in itself get you laid. But when you do lift, don't improvise; there are enough videos on YouTube explaining how to lift to actually gain muscle. Also, protein powder won't kill you; buy it and use it.

Instead of being such a shut-in working minimum wage jobs, aim for a profession, and never miss an opportunity to socialize, so you can meet as many men and women as possible. Stop self-segregating yourself from society. Instead, make a list of all the successful things that successful people do, and try to get all of that. You lack a whole lot in your life, so it should be a pretty long list, and it will take a whole lot of time to complete it.

And here is the most important part: height. That dark cloud constantly hovering over you? It's not your shyness, or introversion, or whatever personality flaws you believe are the cause of your being invisible to women and receiving antagonism from men. It's your height. Height is the number one trait that women find attractive in a man. You know what all the men who get laid have that you don't have? Height. You have been misled to think that the average height is 175, and that you are 174. Nope. You are 171 on a good day, and the average is 177, or in fact, taller than that among your peers. Those 7-9 centimeters you lack in height make all the difference between the way you are treated and the way you can potentially be treated. Look around you. Everyone is significantly taller among your age bracket. You have been led to believe that this is irrelevant. In fact, that is the most relevant thing anyone has ever told you. Height is the key to everything, far more-so than all of the other things combined.

[At this point, I would blackpill myself with all the studies confirming that. Unfortunately, most of these studies would have to travel back in time with me, as they were not available in 2013. I should hope to also take TikTok videos back in time with me]

So as you can see, height is everything. Yeah, that sucks. Hard. Take the time to reflect on all that information.

If you take nothing else from all that I've told you, at least take this: Buy elevator shoes and lifts. Indeed, buy a collection; make all of your shoes elevator shoes; never wear regular shoes ever again. You can even add 10 centimeters to your height if you like with that method. Try it. You can order them on the internet today, or go to a store not far away from you. You will be so amazed with the results, you will build a time machine to travel into the future just so you can thank me for that single piece of advice. Elevator shoes, plus not disclosing your real height, are the most important and fundamental factor in your ability/inability to get laid. Finally, people will start treating you like a human, and you will no longer be invisible to women; finally, you will start receiving signals from women that they may potentially be interested in you.

While you need to improve on a whole lot, forget about getting laid without elevator shoes - your odds are insanely low that way. Your height defines you. Your height makes or breaks your ability to attract women, and currently, it never "makes," and always "breaks." You will always be unattractive, you will always be no more than 4/10 on the looks scale, because of your height. You are not attractive enough to girls with options, and girls always have options. But you can at least mitigate the situation by buying elevator shoes and always wearing them, no matter the reduction to comfort. Don't aim for comfort; aim to look like a human and not like a midget. Buy elevator shoes. Height uber alles. It's looks in general above all else, and in your case, as in the case of many men who can't get laid, it is your height that renders you involuntarily celibate more than anything and everything else.

Buy the shoes, man."

No 5’2 man is “spitting game”

The only thing this guy is ever ascending with is his sturdy piece of rope

Fucking over dude

Has anyone on this forum gone through limb-lengthening surgery?
How much height could you squeeze out of that?
I plan on doing it after reconstructive surgery (facial deformity). It depends on the doctor. 5 ish inches seems doable with safety if you go with someone heavily respected (paley is the best) and do tibia and femur. Main issue is you probably look disproportionate as fuck, but better than being short.