Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this collosal cope, courtesy of /r/short aka /r/copecentral

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

wow... just WOW. so according to these coping manlets alpha destiny is average. tom cruise, who everyone knows for his short stature is average? zac efron, where there are memes of femoids complaining about his height are average? mark zuckerberg at 5'7 who gets shit on his height the most is average?

also, im banned from /r/short because fagerbats slayed me. someone pls tell the retarded OP that 5'5 is 5th percentile.

Last edited:
fake lol, im 5'6 and i get heightmogged by young girls all the time

i swear this sub can be worse than fucking /r/cucktears at times, the cope is too strong.

This is why it's foolish to listen to anything a woman says. My 5'7 father, who is heightmogged by just about EVERY man he comes across, would be considered "average" to this imbecile Redditor.

Women will spout the same BS when it comes to looks. They'll tell 2/10 - 3/10 guys that they're "average" when that couldn't be further from the truth.

That doesn't even make logical sense. The average height measured by CDC in America is 5'10 and maybe you could also see 5'9 as average too but 5'5 is shorter than like 90% of men or more. JFL at this retard

This is why it's foolish to listen to anything a woman says. My 5'7 father, who is heightmogged by just about EVERY man he comes across, would be considered "average" to this imbecile Redditor.

Women will spout the same BS when it comes to looks. They'll tell 2/10 - 3/10 guys that they're "average" when that couldn't be further from the truth.

femoids just love to virtue signal. its honestly an insult to their intelligence. if i was under 5'8 and told im average i would feel patronised. id have to resist the urge to let loose(verbally) at her.

im 5'2 and get mogged by boys before they're even 13 kek

That doesn't even make logical sense. The average height measured by CDC in America is 5'10 and maybe you could also see 5'9 as average too but 5'5 is shorter than like 90% of men or more. JFL at this retard

kek. its like saying someone who is deformed looks decent/average or someone with a shitty frame but is in shape is muscular.

im 5'2 and get mogged by boys before they're even 13 kek

i kek'd hard when i read that in the OP. when i was 13 i was 5'3 and i was DREADING my height. almost EVERYONE at that age was at LEAST 5'5 or above, some even reaching 6ft by then.

Average height is at least 6 feet. The government is lying to stop young men from committing sui.

Even if that wasn't true, the men out in the scene are self selected to be taller than the average. If you don't believe me go to any bar and you'll see all men are 6 feet minimum

I seriously hate that sub more than cucktears. The femoids and white knights keep trying to use the napoleon stereotype to censor all short incels ("Respect women or you prove you have a complex"). I made a thread asking why they are using discriminatory stereotypes to control short men, while at the same time preaching how it's never okay to generalize women (they ban all talks of hypergamy now). I also asked them if they would ever tell women to be extra polite around incels, so we don't stereotype females anymore.

Bikerfag banned me for that, even though it broke no rules. What's ironic is that he comes across like a midget tyrant by swinging his banhammer around, but since it's in the name of milady, it doesn't count towards the napoleon stereotype. Jfl. We all know he has no power in real life being 5'1, so he has to slay incel dragons on reddit to impress fat midget girls (who all date 6'5 guys).

I seriously hate that sub more than cucktears. The femoids and white knights keep trying to use the napoleon stereotype to censor all short incels ("Respect women or you prove you have a complex"). I made a thread asking why they are using discriminatory stereotypes to control short men, while at the same time preaching how it's never okay to generalize women (they ban all talks of hypergamy now). I also asked them if they would ever tell women to be extra polite around incels, so we don't stereotype females anymore.

Bikerfag banned me for that, even though it broke no rules. What's ironic is that he comes across like a midget tyrant by swinging his banhammer around, but since it's in the name of milady, it doesn't count towards the napoleon stereotype. Jfl. We all know he has no power in real life being 5'1, so he has to slay incel dragons on reddit to impress fat midget girls (who all date 6'5 guys).

bikerfag has some next level napoleon complex. he changed my flair which literally offended no one, some other manlet was shit talking me so i responded and briefly included "manlet" in my response and got permabanned for it. someone else made a thread about how being 5'2 or 3 or some shit(cant remember exactly, he was below 5'4 though) made him struggle in the dating scene and then an incel told him its over in the nicest way possible then bikerfag banned him for saying it and locked the thread.