Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL at this bluepilled incel at my university

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I always saw these 2 depressed guys together, one was a guy, incel tier looks, long and dirty hair, always giving that suicidal depressed emo vibe hanging out with this girl who also used make up and dressed up like him, all in black and dyed hair.

They were always together, tbh Idk if they were bf and gf, never really gave that vibe, thing is I just saw both on Facebook, the guy? Still a depressed mess and lonely, the girl? Just uploaded a picture dressed like a mid tier becky and normie style has a new bf and her pics has +100 likes each, I legit laughed so hard.
She basically ascended while the guy unconsciously got hit by the blackpill

Yeah, this is the main difference between males and females, no matter what position they are in life the female will be fine eventually while there is no such guarantee for the male

I bet she gives great head

Yeah, this is the main difference between males and females, no matter what position they are in life the female will be fine eventually while there is no such guarantee for the male
I'm still laughing, the poor guy will probably rope soon as neither of them are smart but the girl can now get a betabuxxer

I bet she gives great head
I'd fuck her tbh, she was not repulsive, just gave that vibe of being socially anxious, once she dealt with that she ascended hard with normies

I always saw these 2 depressed guys together, one was a guy, incel tier looks, long and dirty hair, always giving that suicidal depressed emo vibe hanging out with this girl who also used make up and dressed up like him, all in black and dyed hair.

They were always together, tbh Idk if they were bf and gf, never really gave that vibe, thing is I just saw both on Facebook, the guy? Still a depressed mess and lonely, the girl? Just uploaded a picture dressed like a mid tier becky and normie style has a new bf and her pics has +100 likes each, I legit laughed so hard.
She basically ascended while the guy unconsciously got hit by the blackpill
I was that bluepilled colllege student