Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JFL at these orphan subhumans

to see if ugly people are more likely to be orphans and Jesus fucking Christ they're all beyond ideous :feelsohgod:

Yes. When I looked at child adoption catalogs years ago, I noticed an overrepresentation of Mulattoes.

I mean what were you expecting, blonde Aryan Germans? :feelswhat:?

Yes. When I looked at child adoption catalogs years ago, I noticed an overrepresentation of Mulattoes.
African/European.marriagws are the least likely to work out

Also holy fuck those negro children are ugly as fuck

African/European.marriagws are the least likely to work out

Also holy fuck those negro children are ugly as fuck
White people are cucks for not holocausting them. Disgusting cuckolds could have saved millions of blackcels from suffering if they had done their rightful job of cleansing the earth.
Not only that, but it's mostly of a specific country. Ethiopia needs birthcontrol Jesus fucking christ.
Tbh, they unironically need (((feminism)))

They're all ethnic third-worlders. It never began for them.

White people are cucks for not holocausting them. Disgusting cuckolds could have saved millions of blackcels from suffering if they had done their rightful job of cleansing the earth.
Indeed. Being a negro, indian or SEA pretty much garuntees you a hellish life 90% of the time.

Is it weird that those kids mog me?

they shit,piss,get moody,eat your food and will humiliate and backstab u

because your short, ugly, ethnic, bad frame, had a small dick, not NT, low IQ, low test

I knew it would be majority black but not to this degree
Well if you look at the country of origin, you see they only have children from Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Also, many don't seem to be orphans, just in poor families.

Last edited:
Wow looking at them makes me feel sad. No one will ever adopt them nor care. It truly is a cruel world :fuk:

Not only that, but it's mostly of a specific country. Ethiopia needs birthcontrol Jesus fucking christ.

Ya and cucks deserve most a lot of responsibility for all the suffering. When there is too many people in an area so there isn't enough food for everybody that is when you have to reduce population. But the cucks send food and medicine so the woman grows up and has 6 children, who then each have 6 children. And now there is 36 people who are suffering.

Tbh, they unironically need (((feminism)))

Thinking about it we could have reduced the populations there, by targetting subhumans while keeping alive good looking and smart people there.

Indeed. Being a negro, indian or SEA pretty much garuntees you a hellish life 90% of the time.

One option your post makes me think is we could eliminate those 90%er's, while keeping the 10%er's who looked like they would have a good life.

I knew it would be majority black but not to this degree
It's a racepill but not in the way you think. Black children (and sometimes noodlewhores) are preferred because cumskins are are cucks and have a white savior complex. Nobody cares about other children, they are not in these catalogues because nobody wants them.

It's a racepill but not in the way you think. Black children (and sometimes noodlewhores) are preferred because cumskins are are cucks and have a white savior complex. Nobody cares about other children, they are not in these catalogues because nobody wants them.
true whites help niggers most tbh due to guilt complex.

Only is a strong word. You need to use the filter box to the right if you catch my drift

I hate being ethnic

Why are there so many Ethiopians? What is this? I also thought Ethiopia wasn't going to let their kids get adopted by outsiders anymore