Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at these low IQ IT memes

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
pregrq690t751.jpg

Where's the contradiction? :lul: :lul:

Fucking dumb holes making zero sense as usual

Why is that shit like a paragraph?

pregrq690t751.jpg

Where's the contradiction? :lul: :lul:
i think the irony is this incel is shaming onlyfans whores for having no dignity when in reality he would date them but they dont want so he comes up with this excuse and insult

i think the irony is this incel is shaming onlyfans whores for having no dignity when in reality he would date them but they dont want so he comes up with this excuse and insult
It's true though. I wouldn't date used goods. I would, hypothetically, fuck them if the opportunity were to arise. But no more than that.

It's true though. I wouldn't date used goods. I would, hypothetically, fuck them if the opportunity were to arise. But no more than that.
cope you would beg them so you can lick their disgusting dirty butt and feet

Gamers truly are the most oppressed demographic

For individuals that lecture on having a good personality, they have a trash tier sense of humour.

have self-respect = hate wymins kk

chad can do drugs play game and be a literal loser and still slay like a king

So we, adults with our own money, our own time, can't do whatever the hell we want with it anymore?
JFL
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK NORMALFAGS
SEND THEM TO THE GULAG

Plenty of chads play fortnite and other video games at my college

And retarded IT user doesn't understand cause and consequences. Blackops2cel plays video games BECAUSE he doesn't have a gf and a great social life. The video games aren't the cause, they're escapism

Dumb cunts dont realize slutshaming has nothing to do with whether you play video games or not.
For individuals that lecture on having a good personality, they have a trash tier sense of humour.

Based AVI. Iam sure you can score lots of bobs and vagene pics with that pic.

Last edited:
I am angered at the lack of effort actually

Oh yeah, because dating with a whore and playing video games have so much in common.
These IT retards are spazzing out because of the excess soy in their system.

The fact that they're making fun of someone who's not even directly associated with incels is very telling of what they think of all ugly men.

Can't wait for the day when an IT user gets called ugly in real life and realized that we were right

Can't wait for the day when an IT user gets called ugly in real life and realized that we were right
IT users are too delusional to accept insults

Bigot sandwich tier IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back