Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at these comments from normies mouring anne frank

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
from this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hvtXuO5GzU

disliked by yours truly btw

and here come the comments

theres way more where that came from of course.
fuck these normfags who keep mourning a kike foid that died nearly a centaury ago, get the fuck over it.
i bet if you made a joke about anne frank, kikes and/or the holohoax, they'll get all pissed off with you or some shit, like its the worse thing ever.
one thing ive always wondered is, why is frank of all kikes the only victim of the holohoax that all normies admire and worship so much, when their were others?
they probably wrote their autobiographies or some shit, foid privilege once again, i guess.

fun fact too btw, jeff mangum of neutral milk hotel wished he could travel back in time and save anne frank :soy:
whang made a video about that
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5btK93QFAk0

i also remember when i was like 12-13, i read about anne frank in some short biography book about her in school.
i didn't care too much for her at the time, i only really read it because i was bored and because it had illustrations tbh.
anyhoo, at the time, i told my father a joke about anne frank, and he called me "sick" and ranted on how evil nazis were and how anne was such a poor innocent girl.:soy:
he was a fucking boomfaggot btw, so was my mother, and she also thought nazis were the ultimate evil. :foidSoy:

Last edited:
some dumb worthless slut teenage foid who just hid = HERO!!!!! HOLLY HECKIN HEROOOO!!!!!!