Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at the support a roastie gets for going out in her NATURAL STATE

L9xddddd

L9xddddd

Banned
-

IMAGINE all the support an acnecel would get if he posted shit like this
this bitch gets REDDIT GOLD for this autistic shit, paid for by some random cuck supporting "empowerment"
Femoids get validation for such retarded shit it makes me want to punch a fucking wall.

495 comments for this? JFL.

What a brave, brave woman. She did what every man does every single day.

I wish they were not present on the internet

Damn I hate these cucks who pay random femoids who won't get laid with them stuff. KILL THEM ALL

Well at least she's not frauding for a day. But yeah they are giving her too much credit.

Fucking disgusting. I lose a bit of respect for my fellow man every time I see this kind of behavior.

omg babe so proud of youuuuuu

WTF? She just went through puberty and got rid of her acne, and that gets her 11000 upvotes. You'll still get betas if you don't fraud, cunt.

Females recieve so much validation i think all their dopamine receptors are broken or extremely tolereant by the time theyre 15

tbh at least she went out in her natural state, femoids need to start doing this more and show how subhuman most of their faces are, which will expose their hypergamy and high standards.

but yeah, just lol at the validation and all that bs she gets for posting dumb shit like this, JUST LOL at the whiteknight betas

495 comments of praise for merely existing

what praise would a normie tier 19 year old get?
"eww, under 6'2"

Wow, she actually went out once as her true self! What a hero!!!
Meanwhile, men do that all the time and nobody gives a shit.

I want to introduce her to a new brand of makeup called "acid"

All these roasties that wear makeup everyday are going to age like shit since makeup dries your skin and makes wrinkles appear sooner.

let me join L9 i have 57 irl perma bans and GIGA TAAAXIC ?XD!!!!!!

Is there a patreon I can donate to to support this brave heroine?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back