Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jfl at the response of my mom gave me even if she know i'm a sperg truecel.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I answered the door to take my amazon package and it was an inspanic/mexican/spanish girl and she looked at me like i was an alien, even if the interaction lasted max 1 sec.

When i told my mother she told me "maybe she found you beautiful, girl stare when they see someone they like" i said "yeah right..." She said "yes i'm sure of it"

Jfl at my life i can't even answer the door without feeling subhuman.

my mom does the same

dont wanna accept their sun is genetic trash

I answered the door to take my amazon package and it was an inspanic/mexican/spanish girl and she looked at me like i was an alien, even if the interaction lasted max 1 sec.

When i told my mother she told me "maybe she found you beautiful, girl stare when they see someone they like" i said "yeah right..." She said "yes i'm sure of it"

Jfl at my life i can't even answer the door without feeling subhuman.
lold my dad does that too:feelsrope:

Moms cope hard like that because they dont want to admit their kids are subhuman. My mom used to do that too

I know how that feels man

I should have been bornstill and thrown in the trash the same day ffs.

Your mom should have helped you put her in the basement

mothers stink

they have to cope, too. After all they failed at locking down a chad.

Parents are the worst when it comes to coping

@TheSecondComing thoughts on Hispanic girls

I know they do this because they want to protect us from harmful thoughts but they need to realise that it's better to see the hurtful reality as it is rather than live a in bubble of hopeless bluepilled hope. Virtuesignialing needs to stop because it does more harm than good and leave us fucked in the end. Good thing i'm blackpilled tbh.

I know they do this because they want to protect us from harmful thoughts but they need to realise that it's better to see the hurtful reality as it is rather than live a in bubble of hopeless bluepilled hope. Virtuesignialing needs to stop because it does more harm than good and leave us fucked in the end. Good thing i'm blackpilled tbh.
Because they will have to accept they are genetic trash and they severely fucked up by having a kid.