Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL at the "Games Done Quick" convention, this is just discusting tbh

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

imagine the smell

:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow: If we’re the geeks, those are most def the freaks.

What is this

Games Done Quick is a semiannual video game speedrun charity marathon held in the United States, originally organized by the Speed Demos Archive and Speedruns Live communities. Since 2015, it has been handled by Games Done Quick, LLC.

metokur is too NT for me and his fanbase is disgusting

tbhtbh

Part of the reason I've lost passion for gaming is because of shit like this. Cucks ruined it like they ruin everything else they fucking touch.

metokur is too NT for me and his fanbase is disgusting

tbhtbh
ngl, but I thought this video of his was good
shit like this
Cuuuuckckckkc

Spare me man. :feelsrope:

Spare me man. :feelsrope:
no man. Ritalincel is mercilessly indiscriminate in his calling out of soy. He spares no one, for he is not in the business of making friends. He is however in the business of guarding .is against the unrelenting hordes soy that are waiting to consume every last bastion of masculinity that still exist on the web in today's increasingly effeminate culture. He is a truly noble although at times blood pressure raising creature, whom we owe our eternal gratitude to, even if we're sometimes unfortunate enough to hit his soy radar ourselves.

I really want the old gdq back but the organizers completely ruined it forever.
banning famous speedrunners for absolutely nothing, but allowing weird freaks and giga-autists is fine.
fuck their virtue signalling bullshit tbh.
they even had a tranny host this year. wtf.

It surprises me the amount of transexuals such a relatively small community has

no man. Ritalincel is mercilessly indiscriminate in his calling out of soy. He spares no one, for he is not in the business of making friends. He is however in the business of guarding .is against the unrelenting hordes soy that are waiting to consume every last bastion of masculinity that still exist on the web in today's increasingly effeminate culture. He is a truly noble although at times blood pressure raising creature, whom we owe our eternal gratitude to, even if we're sometimes unfortunate enough to hit his soy radar ourselves.
tbhtbh.

Ritalincel cannot and will not rest until all cucks/soyboys are purged from existence. He is not the hero we deserve but the one we need.

HEIL RITALIN

I never understood why there are so many trannies in these speedrunning events.