Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at the disclaimer at the end of the incel survey

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Some of the questionnaires in the study related to misogynistic beliefs, including sexism and rape myth acceptance. These beliefs are considered harmful by experts in mental health and sexual harassment/violence against women
In the US, the National Domestic Violence hotline (thehotline.org) can sign-post you to resources to help with these attitudes even if you do not have a partner and haven’t acted upon them. You might also consider seeking therapy through services like Betterhelp (betterhelp.com) or you could visit the website of the Department for Homeland Security which can sign post you to your local “see something, say something” hotline.
Not only does this language demonstrate the bias of the study (viewing such assertions as "some women who make rape allegations have emotional issues" as a "rape myth"), but it laughably tells incels who live in the US to contact the Department of Homeland Security and report themselves for terrorism

:lul:

It says this in the same breath as "consider therapy," which proves my point about how therapists merely constitute secret police agents tbhngl

Last edited:
Never answer incel surveys

JFL, they are getting desperate

They will track us down and cut our balls off.

Is it another survey or that one that was started in 5-7th of april, and where they didn't pay me 20 dollars?

They can shove their nonexistent 20$ up their ass. Master is pimping us out to soyboys.

Is it another survey or that one that was started in 5-7th of april, and where they didn't pay me 20 dollars?
Same one.

While I won't vouch for the honesty or good morals of those who are conducting this survey, usually payouts are issued after the survey officially closes. And everybody receives it at the same time. This is so that they can review all the data and such.

Yes fbi id like to turn myself in as a high ranking member of the notorious incel terrorist organization :soy:

Yes fbi id like to turn myself in as a high ranking member of the notorious incel terrorist organization :soy: