Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at some of the cucks on plebbit who says they hate incels

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
little did they know....... THEY ARE INCELS! incels isnt a club you join, its a status or a position. people who cant get sex no matter what are incels and since its plebbit at least 60% of the male userbase are. its also funny when cucktears says were insulting ourselves by calling it that but are oblivious to the fact that were actually insulting them. JFL.

cucktears on suicide watch.

yup. 60% of inceltears are incels, the other half is just roasties who use those incels as cannon foder

Hunter said:
little did they know....... THEY ARE INCELS! incels isnt a club you join, its a status or a position. people who cant get sex no matter what are incels and since its plebbit at least 60% of the male userbase are. its also funny when cucktears says were insulting ourselves by calling it that but are oblivious to the fact that were actually insulting them. JFL.

cucktears on suicide watch.

This. So many people think that being incel is some personal world view.

Incels in denial.

7nzfa9v21gsz.png

This is why they change the definition of incel daily to whatever is bad in their mind.

So much cope on a rope down a slope to the pope filled with mope.

TheVman said:
yup. 60% of inceltears are incels, the other half is just roasties who use those incels as cannon foder

correct. and those incels are WK cucks.

Cucktears = bluepilled incels

Grotesque said:
This is why they change the definition of incel daily to whatever is bad in their mind.

So much cope on a rope down a slope to the pope filled with mope.

with no hope... *mic drops

yea just look at their threads, plenty of bluepilled cucktears incels in denial who mope about their shitty lives as well but get brainwashed by their normie cult that "sex isnt everything" "being virgin isnt bad at ur age ur only 25 bro, your young!"

"I am a loser and a virgin at 30 but I am not incel cause I respect foids"