Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at short copes

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
"its easier to sit in a sportscar this way bro"

"its more comfortable to sit in an airplane if you're short bro"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

yeah everybody wants to be a manlet so you can be comfy in a plane, definitely makes up for having nothing to live for

the only upside of being short is that it's easier to rope since your feet won't touch the floor :feelsrope:

The sea is my only cope. It's legit though.

The sea is my only cope. It's legit though.
you mean SEAmaxxing? as in south east asia? or the sea? bc the former is legit, the latter is a turbocope. a beautiful environment means nothing if you're alone in it

you mean SEAmaxxing? as in south east asia? or the sea? bc the former is legit, the latter is a turbocope. a beautiful environment means nothing if you're alone in it
No,I mean literally the sea bro.

The water, fishing, the physics of it. Literally making the sea your territory instead of being a landfag is one of the only real lifefuel copes for manlets besides LL surgery.

"its easier to sit in a sportscar this way bro"

"its more comfortable to sit in an airplane if you're short bro"
Most cucked shit I've heard. :soy: