Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl at religioncels

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
How can you be an incel subhuman and worship an omnipotent god :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He literally PUT you in the situation you are praying to get out of. He could've made an infinite number of PERFECT existences for you but instead throws you into clown world as a dysgenic, unwanted loser left to suffer :feelsUnreal:

Believing in morality itself as an incel is also cucked and gay. Your inceldom should've taught you to be a selfish asshole if it has indeed ever taught you anything. There is no "good deed" for your face and height.

God made us incel so we are not tempted to lead a sinful life and can inherit his paradise :feelsautistic:

Why is it in religion that if want to rope i’ll go to hell ? I’m sorry fi i rooed nigga but jesus you made me this way what fucking sane human wouldn’t rope lmfao

Word. My life only gets worse as time goes on. No one is coming to save us. :feelsrope: