Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL at random mayo cuckservative and liberal foids taking a dig at curries

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/asieddd/status/332653213201362945

JFL at random mayo cuckservative and liberal foids taking a dig at curries when it's not even concerned with curries
JFL if this Stacy is ever stuck with some currycel, I bet she didn't even met one in irl or in her social circle.
But this shows one thing, what race of men come to her mind when thinking of ugly men, even tho cuckservative this whore will never say this about blacks or even asians for that matter.

I feel for my curry brethren

Suifuel. Not that it wasn't expected. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Suifuel. Not that it wasn't expected. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Just how casually and brazenly random mayo cunts take a dig at curries sometimes baffles me, they don't do that with any other race or ethnicity of men

Last edited:
Just how casually and brazenly random mayo cunts take a dig at curries sometimes baffles me, they don't do that with any other race of men
Ugly curries are not even considered human. It's so over.

And ofcourse there will be no outrage on Twitter about it cause ugly male curries right!!! but you dare speak one word against the protected classes and they go after you like a witchhunt. It's sickening tbh.

I feel for my curry brethren
Honestly, I do too. Although they do strange things -shit baths and swimming in sewage- they are just treated terribly by NPCs, foids, et cetera.

Just how casually and brazenly random mayo cunts take a dig at curries sometimes baffles me, they don't do that with any other race of men
Its ok to make fun of Indians because they are all nagging girls online, how they dare to speak to kween with their low smv, they dehumanized Indians. Talk about prejudice and racism.

What's funny is that most Indian men worship whites, despite being despised by them. So it's pretty hard to feel bad for them

If the guy was any other ethnicity it would be considered extremely offensive and racist.

What's funny is that most Indian men worship whites, despite being despised by them. So it's pretty hard to feel bad for them
Not really, idk from where you got that, no one really even thinks about them the majority of curries don't even interact with western people or whites in general.

You can see it on social media too. Indian men look op specifically white women to target with creepy messages and worshipping them just to be laughed at
Not really, idk from where you got that, no one really even thinks about them the majority of curries don't even interact with western people or whites in general.
bitch lasagna

You can see it on social media too. Indian men look op specifically white women to target with creepy messages and worshipping them just to be laughed at
JFL if asking for nudes to random mayo cunts qualifies as worship

JFL that video was shot by two of her Indian "friends", all of them were asked to act in that, it's not a vlog and you can notice that with how the camera is and white foids and normies shoot these films for a purpose with that another one where a foid sunbathes in a bikini in some Bangladeshi village beach.
It's an fully fledged psy op operation to shit on curries tbh, again asking for nudes and selfies don't mean worship, it's just how people should be so mayo trash stays the fuck outta Curryland alongwith their cunt counterparts

Last edited:
JFL that video was shot by two of her Indian "friends", all of them were asked to act in that, it's not a vlog and you can notice that with how the camera is and white foids and normies shoot these films for a purpose with that another one where a foid sunbathes in a bikini in some Bangladeshi village beach.
It's an fully fledged psy op operation to shit on curries tbh, again asking for nudes and selfies don't mean worship, it's just how people should be so mayo trash stays the fuck outta Curryland alongwith their cunt counterparts
Damn I didn't even know that. Thanks for the heads up

Also giga based

I'm genuinely surprised the bitch didn't get cancelled for muh racism.

Well, curry males have a deep obsession to get/rape white women.
And female curries also lust after White Chads 24/7, like some kind of obsession too. Similar to their male counterparts.
JFL where did you got that from when majority of curries don't even interact with mayos, btw the rape stats speak for themselves.
Indians need some kind of nationalism, or sense of pride on itself. Some self-respect, self-love.
Their White worship is just weird.
No white worship even exists in Curryland, no white actors or sexpats or shit like that plus Chadpreets look nothing like mayos, much darker than them
Curries move to other countries, like the US and Europe, filled with White Chads and big black Tyrones, and then complain that foids treat them as subhuman.
Curries don't move in hordes like Arabs, blacks or other minorities do to Europe or US, the ones who move are generally qualified white collar professionals or students

Last edited:
If the guy was any other ethnicity it would be considered extremely offensive and racist.
rice & currycels are the only acceptable people to be racist towards :feelsclown:

Stop complaining that people outside your shithole see you as street-shitting curries.
GTFO out of an incel forum then, I'm here to complain about this cos it is lookism

Curry females are the most loyal race, at least in the UK. So here, curries get the last laugh.

rice & currycels are the only acceptable people to be racist towards :feelsclown:

Go figure these are the least desirable races to white women (the worst demographic on planet earth) - they determine what is OK and isn't. Their double standards are just so blatant it's not funny.

They will happily shit on other races, but if you treat black people as anything other than the most coddled race of all, suddenly armies of dumb white whores will protest down the street at the injustice just because they fucked a nigger in college once.

White women are trash and with their simp co-conspirators have completely destroyed the reputation of white people.

Last edited:
I'm genuinely surprised the bitch didn't get cancelled for muh racism.
Anti racism only exists to defend certain groups . Ain't nobody gives a shit if every curry , rice or sand on this planet lives or dies. The west will celebrate their genocide. :blackpill:

I think its over for you then