Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at r/justbeasian

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
"
The desperate white racist incel - refugees of the sexual revolution - and angry that his women are choosing blacks, Muslims and Latinos over him, sees Asian women as his fallback. However, since Asian women are universally rated the least attractive (other than for incels who are forced into online dating - even Einstein said couldn't understand the appeal), screaming, violent, low-libido, flat chested, asexual gold-diggers, these same white men aren’t happy, and despite raising Asian looking children, still lash out at Asian men, white women, and try to support white nationalism / anti-Asian pogroms while in a dead bedroom with a screaming Asian Tiger Mom who controls every aspect of his life, belittles him and takes his money, and fails to live up to the ideal white woman he wanted for himself. It’s only a matter of time before WMAF couples start shooting people again like they did in Las Vegas, and this time they’ll even shoot their own Asian looking sons.
"

Attachments

• JBA.PNG
    JBA.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 176
There's some weird defect on Asian thinking that places a huge value in mirroring. It's why they copying Westerners so much. Traditional Chinese Medicine is like that as well. Need help with male libido? Use a remedy made from a root or antler, since those mimic the shape of the penis. Women's menstrual problems can be treated with lady flower orchid, since that looks like a pussy. So they see Paddock and his SEA gf and think that what he did is somehow dependent on "face value" attributes like their race. They don't look further at things like him being rich and a tall giant as factors in their sexual union.

I've been saying it over and over again. It's over for ricecelsm

wtf bro I legit saw 6+/10 girls with 3/10 asian betas

second picture made me choke tbh ngl If necesarry I would massacre dozens of people just to get her JFL

There's some weird defect on Asian thinking that places a huge value in mirroring. It's why they copying Westerners so much. Traditional Chinese Medicine is like that as well. Need help with male libido? Use a remedy made from a root or antler, since those mimic the shape of the penis. Women's menstrual problems can be treated with lady flower orchid, since that looks like a pussy. So they see Paddock and his SEA gf and think that what he did is somehow dependent on "face value" attributes like their race. They don't look further at things like him being rich and a tall giant as factors in their sexual union.
high iq

There's gonna be a lot more ERs out there soon.