Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at people who think it's easy to commit suicide (and i'm not even speaking about psychology)

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Let's set aside the psychological aspect for a moment (survival instincts, fear of deaths for those who have it etc)

Even excluding that, it's extremely hard in a prohibition society for people to commit suicide. Here is why :

People who consider suicide impersonnaly, from afar have all the psychological incentives to think that suicide is easy, it's reassuring and soothing for them as it helps them affirm to themselves that "if suicide is easy, and i'm living, it means i'm chosing to live, and if i ever get disconstent with life, i can chose the easy path of suicide". This naive affirmation doesn't hold up the scrutiny, and people who are planning and considering suicide know it.

When someone want to kill himself, he wants death, end of consciousness. Even if he have 0 fear of death, he still fears ending paralyzed in a hospital, in a worse situation and deprived even of the means to try again. It doesn't matter that the risk is just 10% for some methods, for those familiar with Nassim Nicholas Taleb or financial risks, odds aren't the only thing that matters, THE CONSEQUENCES MATTERS AS MUCH. For instance, anyone would think 10% of having a bad experience in a restaurant but 90% of enjoying his meal constitute good odds, the consequences of failure are low (a bad meal), no one who value life would think that a plane having just 5% of crashing is good enough. If a god proposes you a bet where you have 99% chances of gaining something but 1% of getting tortured for ETERNITY in hell, a rational reasonable person may well pause, even in the odds are low.

It's the same thing for suicide, the risk of failure in a prohibition society are TOO HIGH (getting crippled and unable to even try again), so rational/reasonable people like me prefer to wait for a more surefire method, like guns and Nembutal. Not all people have access to guns, not everybody live in the US, and my Nembutal got confiscated by the customs. I'm playing soccer bets every week to be able to get money for a second order.

It always make me laugh when people say it's easy, as if everyone have access to guns or to a surefire method of suicide.

Suicide is reliable as long you do it well, take in 10 cyanide pills, shoot at your T bone (nose) with a heavy and low velocity bullet (rifle calibers, high velocity tend to overpenetrate and doesnt displace its energy towards target as much), and do it in rooftop to ensure if the shot dont kill you, the fall will.

Even if you SOMEHOW make it alive in that, the cyanide will kill you.

If you're still alive, play the lottery.

Suicide is reliable as long you do it well, take in 10 cyanide pills, shoot at your T bone (nose) with a heavy and low velocity bullet (rifle calibers, high velocity tend to overpenetrate and doesnt displace its energy towards target as much), and do it in rooftop to ensure if the shot dont kill you, the fall will.

Again, you speak as if 10 cyanide pills are sold in the counter, did you read my post ?

I ordered Nembutal, it was confiscated by customs. Sure, it's easy to commit suicide once you have means like Nembutal or Cyanide pills, IBUT IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO GET THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

In the US, it's easy as you have lax customs and access to guns. This is not the case for everybody.

It's not easy at all. In any way.

Again, you speak as if 10 cyanide pills are sold in the counter, did you read my post ?

I ordered Nembutal, it was confiscated by customs. Sure, it's easy to commit suicide once you have means like Nembutal or Cyanide pills, IBUT IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO GET THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

In the US, it's easy as you have lax customs and access to guns. This is not the case for everybody.
if you have older car and a garage its pretty easy and painless

The difficulty lies in overcoming your programming, and finding a reason pressing enough which will give you the courage. Anybody could rope(partial suspension isn't even painful and will fucking kill you so long as it's uninterrupted), lay their neck on train tracks, or jump off a very high building, but the problem is getting your brain to accept this as the best option. To be clear, that's exactly what must happen for you to kill yourself, we only ever take actions which we feel are the most appropriate for any given situation.

The difficulty lies in overcoming your programming, and finding a reason pressing enough which will give you the courage. Anybody could rope(partial suspension isn't even painful and will fucking kill you so long as it's uninterrupted), lay their neck on train tracks, or jump off a very high building, but the problem is getting your brain to accept this as the best option. To be clear, that's exactly what must happen for you to kill yourself, we only ever take actions which we feel are the most appropriate for any given situation.

You didn't read my post.

Roping have more chances 15% of failure. Not willing to take that risk as the consequences in a prohibition society are high.

Just take the cyanide, shoot yourself and jump off a building at the same time bro

You didn't read my post.

Roping have more chances 15% of failure. Not willing to take that risk as the consequences in a prohibition society are high.
No bro I don't make sense when I'm tired. What I'm getting at is that the majority of those failures are due to being discovered too early. If you're certain that you won't be walked in on in the middle of the dying process, and your setup is stable, that shit is pretty certain to kill you. Perhaps not as guaranteed as a shotgun aimed at the brain, but still one of the most lethal methods.

That said, any reasonable risk of failure scares me too.

You are failing god's shit test

Let's set aside the psychological aspect for a moment (survival instincts, fear of deaths for those who have it etc)

Even excluding that, it's extremely hard in a prohibition society for people to commit suicide. Here is why :

People who consider suicide impersonnaly, from afar have all the psychological incentives to think that suicide is easy, it's reassuring and soothing for them as it helps them affirm to themselves that "if suicide is easy, and i'm living, it means i'm chosing to live, and if i ever get disconstent with life, i can chose the easy path of suicide". This naive affirmation doesn't hold up the scrutiny, and people who are planning and considering suicide know it.

When someone want to kill himself, he wants death, end of consciousness. Even if he have 0 fear of death, he still fears ending paralyzed in a hospital, in a worse situation and deprived even of the means to try again. It doesn't matter that the risk is just 10% for some methods, for those familiar with Nassim Nicholas Taleb or financial risks, odds aren't the only thing that matters, THE CONSEQUENCES MATTERS AS MUCH. For instance, anyone would think 10% of having a bad experience in a restaurant but 90% of enjoying his meal constitute good odds, the consequences of failure are low (a bad meal), no one who value life would think that a plane having just 5% of crashing is good enough. If a god proposes you a bet where you have 99% chances of gaining something but 1% of getting tortured for ETERNITY in hell, a rational reasonable person may well pause, even in the odds are low.

It's the same thing for suicide, the risk of failure in a prohibition society are TOO HIGH (getting crippled and unable to even try again), so rational/reasonable people like me prefer to wait for a more surefire method, like guns and Nembutal. Not all people have access to guns, not everybody live in the US, and my Nembutal got confiscated by the customs. I'm playing soccer bets every week to be able to get money for a second order.

It always make me laugh when people say it's easy, as if everyone have access to guns or to a surefire method of suicide.
True and that's mostly why I haven't killed my self it's so extremely difficult, that small chance of surviving and being brain damaged or crippled is a big problem.

Everyone thinking it's easy lives in America or some third world shithole that has super easy access to firearms. Did you try to get the N from Mexico? Where would someone obtain cyanide. The only options in Europe really is jumping off a skyscraper in a city.
Just take the cyanide, shoot yourself and jump off a building at the same time bro
They say things come in threes.

Jfl @ pitting this much effort to kill yourself.
Doing something is better.

That would be very unlucky lucky.

STOP COPING BITCH! You just want to find reasons why it's hard to do suicide so you don't look like a total pussy who is afraid to literally:

1) Take gun

2) Go on roof of 20 story building ledge

3) Stand backward

4) Blast mouthroof with gun

5) Fall backwards off 20 stories and double-suicide on pavement

SUICIDE IS EASY AS FUCK

YOU ARE JUST A COPER AND A PUSSY WHO CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO BE A MAN AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

high IQ

STOP COPING BITCH! You just want to find reasons why it's hard to do suicide so you don't look like a total pussy who is afraid to literally:

1) Take gun

2) Go on roof of 20 story building ledge

3) Stand backward

4) Blast mouthroof with gun

5) Fall backwards off 20 stories and double-suicide on pavement

SUICIDE IS EASY AS FUCK

YOU ARE JUST A COPER AND A PUSSY WHO CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO BE A MAN AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

high IQ

No one is surviving past a 50 foot fall to concrete.

All that other shit is unnecessary.

not really, climb to 100 feet and jump or walk in front of a train. I'm just a weak pussy to have not done it yet.

just fail and become paralysed bro

Lmao

You don’t need guns to get the job done