Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at people who think all arabs look the same.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
This guy is an arab and he's a chad, someone looking like him will get matches in any country of the world.

I live in Morocco, north africa and we have guys who look like middle-easterners, other like spanish, other like turk etc etc, blue eyes and white face, brown color faces, in-between faces.

And guys with all those skin colors who are 8 or more are slayers not only in Morocco, but also with french white girls (we have a big community of moroccans in France)

What matters is being an 8 or more, being a chad. It's over because you're not a chad, not because you're persian/arab/blattck.

Last edited:
mena has huge verity ulike curryland

only oldcel comparws both and hes a shill

There are lots of handsome Arabs, but we Egyptians are by far the ugliest people of the middle east.

he looks like a typical Latin white, but he seems to be tall.

he looks like a typical Latin white, but he seems to be tall.

I just took randomly a celebrity considered attractives.

You can just google attractive arabs and you'll see there is a diversity in skin color/looks/eyes color etc.

Also do you think he got 500 millions view for his "amazing music" lol ?

I just took randomly a celebrity considered attractives.

You can just google attractive arabs and you'll see there is a diversity in skin color/looks/eyes color etc.
I know many Lebanese, they are white or have fair skin. It looks like the South Europeans.

Lebanese girls are also very attractive.

Lol explain that to that oldcel fagg.
He thinks we are all the same and that if youre arab you are doomed just like curries

Salam akhoya kidejer mlih? Fin ketskoun? Tanger? Casablanca???

Lebanese girls are also very attractive.

yes really a pretty people.
my dream is to have a Lebanese or Syrian wife, besides they are beautiful and are more conservative than the western girls.

yeah lots of arabs look fine