Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at not killing yourself after a school shooting

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Wtf do you think will happen after getting caught you idiot? Yes they will torture you, lock you in solitary confinement till you go me mentally insane.

Cruz will be lunatic and his life will get 100x worst.

This is where ER made a high iq choice by killing himself. You should be doing everything in your power to get a death sentence if you are in jail.

I get fuckin bored at work if I am not doing anything for 1 hour, imagine not doing anything for rest of your life.

Agreed. You're never getting out. You're getting raped in jail. You're getting shit food. They should all do what Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold did if they're actually going to do something messed up like that anyways.

USA is kinda fucked up with its prisons. Breivik didn't kill himself and from a normies perspective his actions were as atrocious as it gets, and I doubt his life is so bad while imprisooned. I believe Burzum was rather prolific as well while Varg was in jail.

He could be a complete patsy in this and he would have gone insane long before he even had a chance to explain himself.

In israel you can get a degree for free if you are in jail, I know my country is messed up.

breivik gets to play videogames, live in a hotel-like setting, and study for a college degree. just lmao @ how good european prisons are compared to the rest of the world.

I completely agree. The columbine shooters did this too.
breivik gets to play videogames, live in a hotel-like setting, and study for a college degree. just lmao @ how good european prisons are compared to the rest of the world.

Wtf, why aren’t more Europeancels going ER??

Wtf, why aren’t more Europeancels going ER??
Well, there is also one big difference. Gun policy is much more different here than in the US, not everyone can have access to weapons. I would imagine there would be more attacks if we had similar policy.