Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at money copers. Money can buy happiness for Chad, but not for us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
With the same amount of money, Chad can do shit like go on vacation with his girlfriend and truly enjoy it, go on dates, rent an apartment (as opposed to neetmaxxing with parents) and it'll actually pay off since he needs the privacy to fuck foids... But an incel can only buy copes

JFL at stemmaxxers, moneymaxxers, etc

money can buy copes, which bring a bit of happiness

you can buy cocaine which guarantees pure dopamine rush

even the most intense cocaine high doesnt compare to a bad day of chad's life

i tried it and its a cope bc you still can't fool your brain, so to speak, even if you're high and care less you still know your life is shit

It still the best cope out there

even the most intense cocaine high doesnt compare to a bad day of chad's life

i tried it and its a cope bc you still can't fool your brain, so to speak, even if you're high and care less you still know your life is shit

A druggie that can't enjoy life, this is truly confusing, its as if people who tend become addicts are literally just a waste of space who hates regular life to begin with :feelshehe:

With the same amount of money, Chad can do shit like go on vacation with his girlfriend and truly enjoy it, go on dates, rent an apartment (as opposed to neetmaxxing with parents) and it'll actually pay off since he needs the privacy to fuck foids... But an incel can only buy copes

JFL at stemmaxxers, moneymaxxers, etc

IDK dude, that time I came on a whores tits after fucking her felt like money well spent to me, best time if my life. Maybe you should have tried that instead of drugs like some normie

A druggie that can't enjoy life, this is truly confusing, its as if people who tend become addicts are literally just a waste of space who hates regular life to begin with :feelshehe:

IDK dude, that time I came on a whores tits after fucking her felt like money well spent to me, best time if my life. Maybe you should have tried that instead of drugs like some normie
I'm not even going to respond to this turbocope. You have some based ideas imo, but you're coping so hard you're borderline bluepilled tbh.

If you think having money can replace looking good, or that anything but looking good can give you a life worth living, you're bluepilled

I don't see why coping is seen as something negative. There is literally nothing wrong with moneymaxxing. It's cope or rope. Water is wet post tbh.

What are you talking about?

I'm not even going to respond to this turbocope. You have some based ideas imo, but you're coping so hard you're borderline bluepilled tbh.

If you think having money can replace looking good, or that anything but looking good can give you a life worth living, you're bluepilled

JFL ok so why are you still alive talking to me?, kill yourself already

Everything I make this statement you retards respond with an ironically contradictory post - "Ummm well..... I still have my copes"

Ok you fucking idiot then you just contradicted yourself, if "muh copes" is enough for you to keep living despite life not being "worth living" then me being rich is definitely more enjoyable than any copes you have, so it makes no sense for you to question why I care nothing about looks

All you idiots do is make self defeating arguments

I'll be expecting the cliche response of - "I live to enjoy my copes" :feelskek:

JFL ok so why are you still alive talking to me?, kill yourself already

Everything I make this statement you retards respond with an ironically contradictory post - "Ummm well..... I still have my copes"

Ok you fucking idiot then you just contradicted yourself, if "muh copes" is enough for you to keep living despite life not being "worth living" then me being rich is definitely more enjoyable than any copes you have, so it makes no sense for you to question why I care nothing about looks

All you idiots do is make self defeating arguments

I'll be expecting the cliche response of - "I live to enjoy my copes" :feelskek:

bro, it's not contradictory. ofc being rich is a very good cope and better than any copes i might have, but still a cope after all

living while you think your life isn't worth living isnt necessarily hypocritical. roping is easier said than done and it's perfectly understandable if someone would rather cope and wait to die, but still is aware that life as an ugly male is a scam

in my case though, im just hoping i will ascend, copes are not enough to keep me alive, i have some hope

I'd rather be rich and knowledgeable about staying rich than being poor and remaining dumb. Poverty & Ignorance as in the Christmas Carol are the bane of anyone.

Saying money can't buy happiness is a bluepilled poorfag cope

At least with money I don't have to wageslave.

You are literally retarded if you don't want more money as an incel, simply to cope better. In fact you're worse than retarded, your brain is deceased.

Nihilist and stoic philosophists: Fuck this life
Copers: Empty consoomer, they are sad but pretend to be happy consooming