Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at lowstandardscels

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
Even ugly women think they're too good for us. Why take their shit? Ignore them and aim high. Not just model high.

Personality and model high. It's so high that it's making me high.
latest
truly the patrician's choice.

Just have high standards theory

I'd take almost anything I could get my hands on tbh.

"Incels of incel.me, make sure you stay incel"

I matched with a fat ugly curry landwhale on a muslim dating app and she literally thought she was my looksmatch and that she deserves me :lul::lul::lul::lul: I won't settle for anything less than my looksmatch
Volcel spotted :feelsbadman:

I matched with a fat ugly curry landwhale on a muslim dating app and she literally thought she was my looksmatch and that she deserves me :lul::lul::lul::lul: I won't settle for anything less than my looksmatch
Our looksmatch would get good looking guys.

Our looksmatch is busy shagging chad from tinder :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Good. If people follow my standards theory then they're going to be pumped and dumped ragdolls within a few years.

mY looksmatch is having the time of her life right now

mY looksmatch is having the time of her life right now
Don't worry. While we're swinging through trees in the jungle in 4 years they're going to be begging for beta to marry them.

Not wanting to touch a landwhale is considered "high standards" by normalsubhumans in 2018.

Don't worry. While we're swinging through trees in the jungle in 4 years they're going to be begging for beta to marry them.
yeah but they are still having all the fun in the world RIGHT NOW!!!!

yeah but they are still having all the fun in the world RIGHT NOW!!!!
That's not going to last long. Their drugged and liquored up brains are probably going to make these next few years of fun and lust seem like one big night when they wake up ugly and used.

That's not going to last long. Their drugged and liquored up brains are probably going to make these next few years of fun and lust seem like one big night when they wake up ugly and used.
hope so