Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at low IQcels who think its easy to get a girl as long as your not ugly

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Women's standards are almost impossible to meet in 2018. If a 2/10 could ascend to a 6/10 through plastic surgery you would realize there is 100 other problems holding you back from being attractive to women. Your whole demeanor and many other factors determine weather youre attractive to women, either youre attractive to women or youre not. It doesnt matter if some random fuck on the internet thinks youre attractive. The proof is in the pudding, if youre not getting pussy and have never gotten pussy then youre an incel and its over.

Unless your are 8+ looks not matter much.

"muh personality" go to inceltears and tell them its your personality thats where you belong.

You have your own picture because you know you're attractive. fuck off fakcel

what if you're an aspie who literally never even talked to a girl...like me?
im convinced it's all about being low inhibition and NT tbh.

TheVman said:
"muh personality" go to inceltears and tell them its your personality thats where you belong.

You have your own picture because you know you're attractive. fuck off fakcel

I dont give a fuck about being attractive to you unless you have a pussy.

My plan is in progress

whogivesafucc said:
so not even blackpilled. all about personality. God this forum is just... amazing. im done fighting this war on my own. I give up

Sounds pretty delusional to me. If I was a 5 or above I could easily get a gf. Only excuse for that is if you are a major aspie.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Sounds pretty delusional to me. If I was a 5 or above I could easily get a gf. Only excuse for that is if you are a major aspie.

congratulations on being NT, its not that easy for some of us

Yep you need everything

LMS

6ft2+ height

8inch plus dick with 6inch girth

NT

And many more

Popbob said:
congratulations on being NT, its not that easy for some of us

Well I became socially awward after all the harassment I received. If you are over 5, but aspir it' kinda ok I guess

TheVman said:
whogivesafucc said:
so not even blackpilled. all about personality. God this forum is just... amazing. im done fighting this war on my own. I give up

Dude. Literally almost every other person I know has gotten laid/LTR's, I've seen COMPLETE subhumans in relationships. I've seen it all, and I'm still in college.

Looks theory is not completely legit, there are a million instances of it being completely destroyed if you just go outside once in a while. Among these instances are of course "betabux," but to suggest that guys in high school/college are betabuxxing girls is a completely insane, delusional cope.

Am I saying it's not legit, no, of course it is, but it definitely does not explain everything. It's very vague and stupid.

whogivesafucc said:
TheVman said:
whogivesafucc said:
Dude. Literally almost every other person I know has gotten laid/LTR's, I've seen COMPLETE subhumans in relationships. I've seen it all, and I'm still in college.
Looks theory is not completely legit, there are a million instances of it being completely destroyed if you just go outside once in a while. Among these instances are of course "betabux," but to suggest that guys in high school/college are betabuxxing girls is a completely insane, delusional cope.
so you do think its about personality and confidince?

TheVman said:
whogivesafucc said:
TheVman said:
whogivesafucc said:
so you do think its about personality and confidince?

Perhaps it is

I'm not sure at all. The things I have seen have no other explanation.