Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at incels with female "friends"

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
You're giving her attention will some chad blows her back out at night. You are a cuck and a faggot.

Having friends at all

What is the correct path, forever? Only over and under :bigbrain:

I've heard some even advocating it because "it will improve your social skills and experience with women", imagine giving attention, companionship and being an emotional tampon for whore while her back gets blown out everyday by chads and tyrones JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I've heard some even advocating it because "it will improve your social skills and experience with women", imagine giving attention, companionship and being an emotional tampon for whore while her back gets blown out everyday by chads and tyrones JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Legit

I don't have friends nor female companions. Any female who ever was around merely tolerated me or used me as entertainment, likely it caused me to become a clown.

It’s the worst thing possible as an incel. Why would you hang around a foid that rejects you?

tbh ngl ded srs

When I was in my last year of Sixth Form, I had a female Asian friend that I got to know a little better. She was a very hard worker, worked hours in her parent's restaurant whilst gaming and studying (she was one of the best ranked players in League of Legends, so she told me). She was your typical quiet Asian girl, dressed humbly and kept to herself (from Thailand, btw). She told me that she had a black boyfriend who was in his late 20s (we were both under 20) who she had been with for a while, and that he always neglected her, was semi-abusive and kept asking to have sex with her. I was very blue-pilled and lonely back then, so I didn't really question why she hadn't broken things off with him. I also had a crush on her, so my beta-orbiter self thought that I had a chance with her, for some reason - I was the nice guy, of course! She had also told me that she had almost been raped by a bunch of older men in a room, but I can't remember the full details - a friend had taken her to a stranger's home, and she was basically ambushed.

I had more female friends than male in my formative years, as I used to be quite feminine (probably autism + single mother). As I grew and came into my inkwell ways, I lost my female friends and amassed a small group of other inkwell friends from other ethnic backgrounds to myself (though most of them have had girlfriends and probably aren't virgins anymore so I guess they do not deserve that title).
Dude..... That fucking hurt to read, why did You stop seeing this girl? I meam was there some turning point? You asked her out?

I had a similar experiencie too, we all have at some point. It was My last year of HS and this girl was a slut, but she kept leading me on

JFL at incels having "Friends"