Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl at incels who expect to find a virgin foid

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
unless you're 15 or younger that isn't gonna happen

no woman is a virgin

no legal age woman is a virgin

get that shit out of your head

i can only pray that future generations will make polygamy, adultery, and nonmarital sex punishable by death

just win lottery theory , become outlier

i can only pray that future generations will make polygamy, adultery, and nonmarital sex punishable by death
Thats a relic of the ancient past buddy boyo

in the west anyway. id say its more common in islamic countries and some other parts of the world

People here only care about foids being virgins in theory and if a :foidSoy: was actually willing to have sex with them irl it would be the last thing on their mind

It’s only possible to actually care about this and take it seriously if you were socialized in a cultural environment where it’s a genuine social taboo and people will shame you for it (India, Saudi Arabia etc)

It’s impossible to independently convert to that mindset and believe in it if you weren’t raised in it. It’s a lot like trying to be religious and believe in God if you were raised in a secular atheist environment, you will simply never be able to take it seriously in practice and you know it’s just LARP

Jfl at incels who expect to find a foid​

These days girls are losing their virginity at 12. Take that it in for a second. What most would consider innocent are giving blowjobs, sending nudes, and fucking regularly. How do I know? I have a brother that age that tells me all about it. There is no innocence anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back