Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL at height copers

JustMKBHDmaxx

JustMKBHDmaxx

Ugly, ethnic (blackcel), tallcel.
Height copers are the worst. Unless if your a legit midget <5’4 it’s face>race>height.
rgc76kkj7e441.png

twjpvAB.jpg

The second one is anecdotal today, but sill Height doesn’t matter when you’re ugly like this guy.
E49CAE32 5347 49CD 965A F35EF2FD7B0D

5'4" is too low. Depending on where you live, the minimum height cut off is 5'9" - 6'0" for face to actually beat height.

If you believe in racepills you're not blackpilled. Plain and simple. Stupid retard shitskins won't get this concept anyway.

If you're ugly you're ugly.
Hey also nice cherrypicking

Unless if your a legit midget <5’4 it’s face>race>height.
So why wouldn't it go the other way: unless you're legit deformed then height>face>race. Your argument is low IQ.
Btw, your face swap is trash, you're supposed to swap the faces of the dudes in the pictures, not some random people.

Height without face= good drums without drumheads on it. It's worthless.

Well I disagree VERY VERY VERY MUCH. I have literally no problems with my face. I would like to give it like 7/10. But my 5'6'' makes me impossible to find a women to love me. It's every representative of the opposite sex associating me with fewer itelligence, fewer attractivenes, fewer sexual potention even fewer competences and money due to my size. When I come across the street and see some couples I see many guys with very very worse faces than I have that have very nice women. Never do I see short guy like me with pretty girl. So face<height. Cannot refer to race since I live in Poland and like 99,5% or even more people here are white.