Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at having an oneitis as an ''incel''

Cynistic

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
★★★★
True incels know its over and dont even get their hopes up over a woman who looks in their general direction for 1 sec.
Truecels dont have any oneitis, they might have had one in the past but when they saw the truth they stopped.

I for example knew it was over when I was 16(now 22) and ive never had an oneitis because im not a fakecel retard like some of you.

Having an oneitis=meme.

So anyone who has a oneitis is a fakecel? How do you get from A to B there?

aut said:
So anyone who has a oneitis is a fakecel? How do you get from A to B there?

Maybe you should read my post before commenting

Twisted said:
It’s probably because we are so used to be completely invisible to femoids that when one finally does give us the time of day, we get addicted.

Dont look at women, its an egoboost for them and you dont stand a chance anyway.
Iknow its hard and I fail sometimes at well, but you gotta control your inner ape.

Cynistic said:

Cynistic said:
True incels know its over and dont even get their hopes up over a woman who looks in their general direction for 1 sec.
Truecels dont have any oneitis, they might have had one in the past but when they saw the truth they stopped.
I for example knew it was over when I was 16(now 22) and ive never had an oneitis because im not a fakecel retard like some of you.
Having an oneitis=meme.

Well we need hope in something and love for someone to live. Otherwise there is only so many copes before the rope

aut said:
Cynistic said:
Cynistic said:
Having an oneitis=meme.

As I said, when you truly have given up because you are a subhuman you wont have any oneitis.
I knew this when I was 16 so thats why I said that.
Maybe you should read all the text instead of just 1 part.

Cynistic said:
As I said, when you truly have given up because you are a subhuman you wont have any oneitis.

Just because you know you're fucked doesn't mean you no longer get crushes. Those feelings don't just go away.

KV3 said:
Well we need hope in something and love for someone to live. Otherwise there is only so many copes before the rope

Hope/love=meme its all about genetics, however im lucky i have a great family I guess otherwise I wouldve went off to the deep end/roped myself.

Twisted said:
Cynistic said:

Dont look at women, its an egoboost for them and you dont stand a chance anyway.
Iknow its hard and I fail sometimes at well, but you gotta control your inner ape.

I barely leave the house now so I hardly have a chance to look a femoids.

Nature truly is cruel, why cant we take a pill to become aromantic/asexual, that would be great tbh.

Some people are just masochists it seems

aut said:
Cynistic said:
Just because you know you're fucked doesn't mean you no longer get crushes. Those feelings don't just go away.

After a while you will get accustomed to it, humans can acclimatize to about any situation.
How do you think we took over the world?

Twisted said:
Cynistic said:
Hope/love=meme its all about genetics, however im lucky i have a great family I guess otherwise I wouldve went off to the deep end/roped myself.
Nature truly is cruel, why cant we take a pill to become aromantic/asexual, that would be great tbh.
Aromasin will kill my sex drive thankfully and it’ll be arriving in the next week

Sounds great tbh, I hope you will grow a bit taller.
Otherwise you are stuck with LL like me RIP.
My retarded doc didnt want to give me HGH when I was younger because I wasnt short enough according to him ffs, just like yours I guess.

Oneitis starts always ith this feel, that this one girl is always is in my peripheric vision and like highlightet.

I dont survive another oneitis.

In school I had 3 but haven't had one since and that doesn't make be a fakecel

845889524 said:
Oneitis starts always ith this feel, that this one girl is always is in my peripheric vision and like highlightet.
I dont survive another oneitis.
ArtoriasWolf said:
In school I had 3 but haven't had one since and that doesn't make be a fakecel

Ive never had one in my life, I really dont get how some1 can have an oneitis when they accepted its over.
Guess my brain accepted that its over a long time ago kek.

Cynistic said:
Ive never had one in my life, I really dont get how some1 can have an oneitis when they accepted its over.
Guess my brain accepted that its over a long time ago kek.

I knew I had no chance (all were average) yet I obsessed over them. Thankfully now I don't allow myself to fall into that trap.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I knew I had no chance (all were average) yet I obsessed over them. Thankfully now I don't allow myself to fall into that trap.

Mine were too 4-5.2 range. Its such a bad feeling if you cant get an average girl, who you truly love

845889524 said:
Mine were too 4-5.2 range. Its such a bad feeling if you cant get an average girl, who you truly love

Wish I was smart enough to realise that I had no chance in the first place. I knew I was ugly but I always tried to cope by saying I had a chance. Got proven wrong hundreds of times it was only after school I was free from my impossible fantasies.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How do you obsess over a woman just because of her looks?[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]She might be a total bitch/have nothing in common with you/no life goals/dumb af etc.[/font]

Cynistic said:
Idont see how you can love some1 if you havent interacted with them many times.

You are a truecel now.

Look in thread so you can confirm it yourself

Kointo said:
Some people are just masochists it seems

I just can't help it, I want to believe one day ill be able to get with someone

Cynistic said:

You are a truecel now.

I had aplatonic relationships (cucks call it like this) with almost all of them, they just friendzoned me. One directly and it was very brutal.
Thats the reason personality theory is atleast for me garbage. No wait the last one was even harder. 

Like everytime a Chad or chad lite entered the class or social circle. It was so brutal how much attracted she was to him. I bet she even cheated to her boyfriend with him.
She told me many things she even telld him. One day they came over to me and they both said that theres a thing i should talk to nobody. 
She had a miscarriage. At this point, how they looked to me and talked it was clear. Theyre fucking with eacht other. Or the one time she saw him and hugged him, gave him a kiss on his cheek and stared in his eyes like he is her live. Hes so stupid, legit retardet, has drug problems, is crazy in his head but a "nice guy". He never gave her a useful advice. She threathed him like a god. She called me ugly a few times, she destroyed me. Ive done many things for her, helped her, talked with her about her abusive dad etc. But i needed help. I needed her really fast, and she blocked me. I met her a few months later and she had some rando stupid women excuse why she deleted all contacs in her phone (she blocked me there too lol). I was far too exited to even think on this facts. She said she would text me in days. Of course never heard of her again. She too always said about the chronic ill fat guy who random falls in coma that hes a child rapist because he cant get a girl and works for free with a child sports group. They made fun of him for being virgin 

"Do you think he lost his virginity this weekend?" "Never" TEHEHEHEHEHE. 

Women are all evil bitches never think other of them if youre not attractive. 

Dont befriend them, theyre all evil.

Forget to mention the one time where a random tall bleach white subhuman crossed the road and she said he would be a virgin forever

Oneitis is a symptom of severely LOW T.

I intentionally look away when i see a girl because i know that i'll never stand a chance.

i cant fucking help it dammit! i want to know its over but theres always a tiny inkling of hope in there. really doesnt help that my oneitis is a 5/6 because it makes me cope even harder that i can get her when in reality im like half her PSL and still probably not even her looksmatch post-looksmaxx.

Twisted said:
It’s probably because we are so used to be completely invisible to femoids that when one finally does give us the time of day, we get addicted.

well said. i couldnt put this into words this is mostly why.

845889524 said:
Cynistic said:
You are a truecel now.
I had aplatonic relationships (cucks call it like this) with almost all of them, they just friendzoned me. One directly and it was very brutal.
Thats the reason personality theory is atleast for me garbage. No wait the last one was even harder.
Like everytime a Chad or chad lite entered the class or social circle. It was so brutal how much attracted she was to him. I bet she even cheated to her boyfriend with him.
She told me many things she even telld him. One day they came over to me and they both said that theres a thing i should talk to nobody.
She had a miscarriage. At this point, how they looked to me and talked it was clear. Theyre fucking with eacht other. Or the one time she saw him and hugged him, gave him a kiss on his cheek and stared in his eyes like he is her live. Hes so stupid, legit retardet, has drug problems, is crazy in his head but a "nice guy". He never gave her a useful advice. She threathed him like a god. She called me ugly a few times, she destroyed me. Ive done many things for her, helped her, talked with her about her abusive dad etc. But i needed help. I needed her really fast, and she blocked me. I met her a few months later and she had some rando stupid women excuse why she deleted all contacs in her phone (she blocked me there too lol). I was far too exited to even think on this facts. She said she would text me in days. Of course never heard of her again. She too always said about the chronic ill fat guy who random falls in coma that hes a child rapist because he cant get a girl and works for free with a child sports group. They made fun of him for being virgin
"Do you think he lost his virginity this weekend?" "Never" TEHEHEHEHEHE.
Women are all evil bitches never think other of them if youre not attractive.
Dont befriend them, theyre all evil.
Forget to mention the one time where a random tall bleach white subhuman crossed the road and she said he would be a virgin forever

Thats rough, but a fun read, glad I never orbited a woman.

Lol oneitis is suifuel as genetic trash, you get to be the sexless emotional tampon while chad pumps and dumps her. Never again man. Fuck this world. Cant wait til it all burns.

Lol @ having a nonvirgin oneitis in the first place

Very true. Why bother torturing yourself when you have the opportunity to rot in peace.

Newflash : SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU

GeneticDysfunction said:
Lol oneitis is suifuel as genetic trash, you get to be the sexless emotional tampon while chad pumps and dumps her. Never again man. Fuck this world. Cant wait til it all burns.
ItheIthe said:
Lol @ having a nonvirgin oneitis in the first place
blackpill_incel said:
Very true. Why bother torturing yourself when you have the opportunity to rot in peace.
Newflash : SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU

Yet I see threads everyday about ppl who stalk their oneitis, and that they are sad that they cant get them.
Too many bluepilled shitters on this site.