Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based JFL at Frame"cels" of incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
You are an exception, I thought of you when I wrote my second post about this. I would like you to try tho
tfw exception
also nah thanks btw my mom still didnt brought me to the doc about my health problem, like if I had a car I would drive there myself but whatever

Frame is a word used by redpillfags. "Just hold frame"

Most of these fags are also gymcels. And to be a successful gymcel you need wider frame and slim waist. Makes sense.

Now because these gymcels are redpillers so they believe that good physique = more girls.
"Just lift bro"

So they came to this conclusion that if you have a shitty physique (because bad frame) then you won't get girls.

This cope thinking gave birth to the Framepill and the wristpill.

Saying a wider frame is more attractive to women(which is correct) is like saying a muscular physique is more attractive to women(which is also correct) but that doesn't mean skinny twigfags are not attractive to women

You know why?

Because it's all about your

Face and Height.

That's it. Water is wet I know but stop mentioning your 6.25 inch subhuman wrists like it's comparable to your big eyed nigger nose face.

You know who's the biggest framecel in existence?
@Zyros (he is also a slayer btw)

Another big mogger who is a framecel

Tom Hardy (Hollywood Chad)

Look at him here pre fame at 19 with his shitty frame

View attachment 371185
View attachment 371187

View: https://youtu.be/75mOKnLFnng

Do you know why he's here in this video and not you?

Because

It's

All

About

Face+Height

This might be the most retarded shit ive seen yet. Ask any bitch who they’d rather have in bed, hardy with his incel frame or his roid frame. 99/100 would pick the wide frame. AND SO- if that trait is selected, it’s attractive to them and the furthest thing from a “cope”

This thread started on a shakey premise because I'm fairly sure, from my red pill phase, that 'holding frame' was in reference to being confident in the phase of shit tests (for example) and all that other hogwash.

Still though, frame matters, but not much. Just like gymcelling. I am a gymcel, l and it increased my tinder matches from nothing ever to maybe a tranny every month or so.

Don't care, didn't ask.

Plus you're a GrAYcel and most likely an alt account troll
I saw enough of your faggotry and had to stop lurking. And lmao at caring about colors that signal how much time you spend on here.

of course you’d be the fag to say frame doesn’t matter, voice doesn’t matter, nothing matters except the things that you personally view as your reasons for incedom

frame is 50% of attraction

I saw enough of your faggotry and had to stop lurking. And lmao at caring about colors that signal how much time you spend on here.

of course you’d be the fag to say frame doesn’t matter, voice doesn’t matter, nothing matters except the things that you personally view as your reasons for incedom
JFL SEETHE HARDER GRAYCEL
KEEP COPING

You've barely been on the forum for a day and you're already picking fights with users acting like you've known them for months.

I live Rent Free in this GrAYcel's (most likely alt troll) head.

JFL SEETHE HARDER GRAYCEL
View attachment 374593

You've barely been on the forum for a day and you're already picking fights with users acting like you've known them for months.

I live Rent Free in this GrAYcel's (most likely alt troll) head.
Yes I’m a troll for eloquently explaining my problems I have with you. First I disliked you for being the type of faggot to call everything a cope when he’s a BBC, now I guess I’ll hate you for being a literal foid and calling everything you disagree with a “troll”

I told you I lurked. This faggoty comment applauding a guy saying that “frame is cope” is why I needed to flame you. And now finding out you employ normie/foid tactics of talking about everything but the topic, I respect you even less
And you're just going to ignore all the users that agree with OP. All the people that agree "frame is cope".
I insult everyone who calls themselves framecel on sight. Also LOL @ copers who never lifted or did sports once in their life while claming that their genetics "arent made for it"
This. Some people here think muscles grow on trees and that some men are born able to bench 2pl8.
Frame is cope. This is why ive stopped gymcelling like a loser. Most foids couldnt care less about shoulder to waist ratio if you got an ugly face. I only do push ups/pullups with a bit of cardio and spend the rest of my time try to wealthmax.
Truth, face and height, then money and dick.
Face is law
LifeFuel for SomaliCels, we have awful frames compared to other africans but were tall and have Caucasian facial features.
In highschool I was V shaped + big frame and had also slim waist. Result? I got mogged left and right by twinks, even if they were manlets that I could destroy with just my demonic aura. Face trumps over anything, expecially for foids in their prime.
Yup! Troll greycel alt account detected! Enjoy my ignore list, faggot. Also kill yourself while you're at it ;)

Last edited:
And you're just going to ignore all the users that agree with OP. All the people that agree "frame is cope".

Yup! Troll greycel alt account detected! Enjoy my ignore list, faggot. Also kill yourself while you're at it ;)
Not one convincing point from all of them. All I hear is bullshit from them. Put it this way, if you wouldn’t take the lesser version of it, it’s not no fucking cope. If you wouldn’t take a 4 inch dick, clearly dick size matters. Same with frame.

I flamed OP, sorry I didn’t go through every single one while having to see your 15th retarded comment.
Oh no, ignored and troll accusation and “haha greycel” very convincing , might as well call me an inkwell too

Not one convincing point from all of them. All I hear is bullshit from them. Put it this way, if you wouldn’t take the lesser version of it, it’s not no fucking cope. If you wouldn’t take a 4 inch dick, clearly dick size matters. Same with frame.

I flamed OP, sorry I didn’t go through every single one while having to see your 15th retarded comment.
Oh no, ignored and troll accusation and “haha greycel” very convincing , might as well call me an inkwell too
Cope more faggot. This is my last reply to you.

Everything you said became irrelevant the moment you called me a "BBC":
he’s a BBC
Again, KYS

Cope more faggot. This is my last reply to you.

Everything you said became irrelevant the moment you called this guy (me) a "BBC":

Again, KYS

nigga u gay

also 4 replies and not a single point made
Just as I thought , don’t even bother

Bro you really are autistic? BBC accusation is about the perks of being black, I didn’t use it to literally imply you have a bbc.

But you are the type of fag, like many “blackcels” that can’t acknowledge the inherent pros of being black. You cope with “white this” “white that” if you can’t accept that black people are atleast #2 on the social heiarchy you’re fuckin delusional

I agree, however since my sojourn from .co I have found gymcelling personally to be an excellent cope.

ellsworth have sub 5 face but he is hoping his roided frame fill out with muscles to push him past 5/10 on the scale to ascend, and many on here root for hiim.

so yes, frame definitely matter , a good frame can carry more muscles, a bad frame/skeletal system will knock you down to sub 4 and beyond.

face and height matter most