Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based JFL at Frame"cels" of incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Frame is a word used by redpillfags. "Just hold frame"

Most of these fags are also gymcels. And to be a successful gymcel you need wider frame and slim waist. Makes sense.

Now because these gymcels are redpillers so they believe that good physique = more girls.
"Just lift bro"

So they came to this conclusion that if you have a shitty physique (because bad frame) then you won't get girls.

This cope thinking gave birth to the Framepill and the wristpill.

Saying a wider frame is more attractive to women(which is correct) is like saying a muscular physique is more attractive to women(which is also correct) but that doesn't mean skinny twigfags are not attractive to women

You know why?

Because it's all about your

Face and Height.

That's it. Water is wet I know but stop mentioning your 6.25 inch subhuman wrists like it's comparable to your big eyed nigger nose face.

You know who's the biggest framecel in existence?
@Zyros (he is also a slayer btw)

Another big mogger who is a framecel

Tom Hardy (Hollywood Chad)

Look at him here pre fame at 19 with his shitty frame

Screenshot 20201113 111422

Screenshot 20201113 111431

View: https://youtu.be/75mOKnLFnng

Do you know why he's here in this video and not you?

Because

It's

All

About

Face+Height

Last edited:

Most of these fags are also gymcels. And to be a successful gymcel you need wider frame and slim waist. Makes sense.

Now because these gymcels are redpillers so they believe that good physique = more girls.
"Just lift bro"

So they came to this conclusion that if you have a shitty physique (because bad frame) then you won't get girls.

Saying a wider frame is more attractive to women(which is correct) is like saying a muscular physique is more attractive to women(which is also correct) but that doesn't mean skinny twigfags are less attractive.

You know why?

Face and Height.

That's it. Water is wet I know but stop mentioning your 6.25 inch subhuman wrists like it's comparable to your big eyed nigger nose face.

View attachment 371185
View attachment 371187

Because

It's

All

About

Face+Height

Tesla iq speech bubble

Clap gif

TERA BASED AND BLACKPILLED THREAD

Only when your copes are in ashes will you have my permission to rope
D46834 0a2188af1ee34f1db0b0b82647f9315b mv2

I insult everyone who calls themselves framecel on sight. Also LOL @ copers who never lifted or did sports once in their life while claming that their genetics "arent made for it"

Also LOL @ copers who never lifted or did sports once in their life while claming that their genetics "arent made for it"
This. Some people here think muscles grow on trees and that some men are born able to bench 2pl8.

Frame is cope. This is why ive stopped gymcelling like a loser. Most foids couldnt care less about shoulder to waist ratio if you got an ugly face. I only do push ups/pullups with a bit of cardio and spend the rest of my time try to wealthmax.

Everything matters. Yes, if you have a top-tier face then you can be below average in other areas. If you’re 6’7 then you can have a literal pile of dogshit for a face and you’ll still slay. If you’re like most men then having a good physique will make you stand out a lot among those who are the same height and face as you.
High E women want buff, robust football players not some skinny prettyboy femboy twinks like a 14 - 15 year old might like.
Some men simply have shitty frail bones and no amount of gymcelling is going to make them look big though.in that case you should hope you’re good in all other areas.

Frame is cope. This is why ive stopped gymcelling like a loser. Most foids couldnt care less about shoulder to waist ratio if you got an ugly face. I only do push ups/pullups with a bit of cardio and spend the rest of my time try to wealthmax.
This.
The biggest looksmaxx is dieting aka eating less. And Cardio for health.

Jfl at people who lift iron like a bunch of ape monkeys in order to impress women. Redpillers are coping faggots.

Truth, face and height, then money and dick.

LifeFuel for SomaliCels, we have awful frames compared to other africans but were tall and have Caucasian facial features.

Frame absolutely matters. The vast majority of rice and curries have twigs for limbs and are naturally lower T. We could work out for two years and still bench less than a mayo"cel" or a Tyrone our height who hasn't stepped foot in a gym once.

Face and height matters too, obviously.

"Just lift bro"

Saying a wider frame is more attractive to women(which is correct) is like saying a muscular physique is more attractive to women(which is also correct) but that doesn't mean skinny twigfags are not attractive to women

You know why?

Face and Height.

View attachment 371185
View attachment 371187

Because

It's

All

About

Face+Height

Ubertrue. Never related to the fascination with frame. It sure helps your looks nobody can deny that but it's so low on the hierarchy that it's not worth lamenting over. HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frame. .

This. Some people here think muscles grow on trees and that some men are born able to bench 2pl8.
Genetics come into play in professional bodybuidling (with or without roids) but when it comes to get buffed or simply not looking like a soycuck its possible for anyone who hasn't a severe health problem

Frame absolutely matters. The vast majority of rice and curries have twigs for limbs and are naturally lower T. We could work out for two years and still bench less than a mayo"cel" or a Tyrone our height who hasn't stepped foot in a gym once.

First sensible response in this trainwreck of a thread
Everything that is related to looks matters, stop coping

In highschool I was V shaped + big frame and had also slim waist. Result? I got mogged left and right by twinks, even if they were manlets that I could destroy with just my demonic aura. Face trumps over anything, expecially for foids in their prime.

In highschool I was V shaped + big frame and had also slim waist. Result? I got mogged left and right by twinks, even if they were manlets that I could destroy with just my demonic aura. Face trumps over anything, expecially for foids in their prime.
Sorry to break it to you but that likely just means you’re hyper autistic. How tall are you?

175 cm and they were like 165-168 cm tops but had a very pretty face with top tier facial harmony while I had/have 0 symmetry.

175 cm and they were like 165-168 cm tops but had a very pretty face with top tier facial harmony while I had/have 0 symmetry.
If you don't quote his post like this (or how I quoted you):
Sorry to break it to you but that likely just means you’re hyper autistic. How tall are you?
He doesn't get the notification in his alerts.

I am just trying to be helpful. I have noticed this pattern in your posts. I don't want users to miss your posts @TheMostAncientcel

If you don't quote his post like this (or how I quoted you):

He doesn't get the notification in his alerts.

I am just trying to be helpful. I have noticed this pattern in your posts. I don't want users to miss your posts @TheMostAncientcel

Yes I always forget. Tnx. Maybe it's a boomer trait developed from writiing on forums in the early 2000s where quoting was not always necessary

I answered to your question

You're saying literal dwarfs were getting laid? You're American, right? Holy shit, it sounds so easy there. This would never pass in Europe. Skinny manlet twinks are seen as asexual chihuahuas no matter what their faces look like.
TIL FtM trannies get laid in the US.

Or maybe he's just ugly like all of us here.
Didn't know how tall he was. If you have a good body as he said he has, is at least 5'10 and is white or black and NT he shouldn't have problems getting laid unless his face really is super shit.

Didn't know how tall he was. If you have a good body as he said he has, is at least 5'10 and is white or black and NT he shouldn't have problems getting laid unless his face really is super shit.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Please define "super shit"?

So you're saying 4/10 face+ 5'10 guys with decent physique (natty) can get laid?

You're saying literal dwarfs were getting laid? You're American, right? Holy shit, it sounds so easy there. This would never pass in Europe. Skinny manlet twinks are seen as asexual chihuahuas no matter what their faces look like.
TIL FtM trannies get laid in the US.

Southern Italy where average is 174 cm so 165 cm is not that tragic. And yes my face is super crap

Everything matters. Yes, if you have a top-tier face then you can be below average in other areas. If you’re 6’7 then you can have a literal pile of dogshit for a face and you’ll still slay. If you’re like most men then having a good physique will make you stand out a lot among those who are the same height and face as you.
High E women want buff, robust football players not some skinny prettyboy femboy twinks like a 14 - 15 year old might like.
Some men simply have shitty frail bones and no amount of gymcelling is going to make them look big though.in that case you should hope you’re good in all other areas.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Please define "super shit"?

So you're saying 4/10 face+ 5'10 guys with decent physique (natty) can get laid?
Depends on his physique/ genetics. I don't know what OP looks like.
>4/10 face
>below 6ft
>getting laid

View attachment 371213
6'0 isn't some magic cut-off number. It's still a mediocre height lol. Most foids can't even tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'0 anyway. Anything below 6'3 isn't impressive at all.

Germanics and descendants have more potential for muscular mass and are more likely to get a masculine aspect compared to niggers (not that much), sandcels, ricecels, curries, etc.

4380705-teenage-asian-skinny-shirtless-boy-striking-a-fashion-pose-in-a-tropical-landscape-with-bay-in-the-b.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on his physique/ genetics. I don't know what OP looks like.

6'0 isn't some magic cut-off number. It's still a mediocre height lol. Most foids can't even tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'0 anyway. Anything below 6'3 isn't impressive at all.
I was just making my point that an "average height" guy will not get laid with a 4/10 face. Even if he has a "good body"

Anything below 6'3 isn't impressive at all.
Yeah just like how any face less than Brad Pitts isn't impressive at all.
This is how you sound.
Germanics and descendants have more potential for muscular mass and are more likely to get a masculine aspect compared to niggers (not that much), ricecels, curries, etc.

4380705-teenage-asian-skinny-shirtless-boy-striking-a-fashion-pose-in-a-tropical-landscape-with-bay-in-the-b.jpg
This guy has shit musculature but he has k-pop face with jb appeal. He's most likely a model. Definitely not an incel by any means.
Another proof of FACE > everything.

This is how you sound.
Except a face like Brad Pitt's is more rare than seeing someone who's 7 feet tall at your local supermarket.
Most people facially look anywhere from shit to mediocre. A good face is very rare, whereas if you go to a nightclub on a Friday night in a somewhat wealthy area, most people will be over 6 foot, even many of the women. 6'3 - 6'4 is only entry-level tall. Anything below it isn't a bad height but it's not impressive. That's why I find it so astounding how so many retards here think 6'0 is some magical number.

That's why I find it so astounding how so many retards here think 6'0 is some magical number.
6'0 is indeed the magical number. Not because it's "tall" but because at that height 99% women won't reject you cuz of your height. There's a reason why most Hollywood actors and successful male models are 5'11-6'2.

This is how you sound.

This guy has shit musculature but he has k-pop face with jb appeal. He's most likely a model. Definitely not an incel by any means.
Another proof of FACE > everything.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

His face is utter dogshit. Even by deathnic standards his face alone is maybe a 6.5 - 7/10. That means he's like a 2.5/10 in the west. Keep in mind that photo is likely edited to shit and you wouldn't even recognize him IRL. Now combine it with that awful femboy auschwitzmaxxed body and his obvious manletism and he's beyond subhuman.
Why does it feel like everyone here is stuck at the age of 15 and think women are attracted to K-pop twinks? Even in early highschool when those guys could still slay, it was still the jocks that got most of the pussy and could easily cuck those guys. Prettyfemboys get the low E flat subhuman foids. After highschool it's all about tall, large, muscular guys. Twinks like that are fucked no matter how """pretty""" their faces are.

6'0 is indeed the magical number. Not because it's "tall" but because at that height 99% women won't reject you cuz of your height. There's a reason why most Hollywood actors and successful male models are 5'11-6'2.
If you don't get rejected at 6'0, you wouldn't get rejected at 5'11 or 5'10. All shit heights.

Last edited:
Even by deathnic standards his face alone is maybe a 6.5 - 7/10. That means he's like a 2.5/10 in the west.
So he's 7/10 in his country? Good for him he can slay in his home country. Not an incel.

Not everyone lives in the west. You do realise that about 4 billion people live in their "deathnic countries" right?

So he's 7/10 in his country? Good for him he can slay in his home country. Not an incel.

Not everyone lives in the west. You do realise that about 4 billion people live in their "deathnic countries" right?
Yes but most incels are from the west, either native whitecels or ethnics in white countries. Whatever slum he comes from he can just get an arranged marriage no matter what he looks like.

Whatever slum he comes from he can just get an arranged marriage no matter what he looks like.
What if he doesn't want an arrange marriage? Does that make him a volcel? (His only chance of getting sex is either by paying hookers or by arrange marriage)

Frame is way less important than Face, Height and Pheno, but it is still a bonus.

Width of clavicles and hips are determined by genes, and they are scientificly proven to be a part of physical attractiveness.

First sensible response in this trainwreck of a thread
Frame is way less important than Face, Height and Pheno, but it is still a bonus.

Width of clavicles and hips are determined by genes, and they are scientificly proven to be a part of physical attractiveness.

You guys didn't read my thread properly. I clearly mentioned this:

a wider frame is more attractive to women

Everything that is related to looks matters, stop coping
/Thread

Everything matters. Hair (scalp, facial, body), skin, face, voice, gait, proportions, skull, jaw, harmony etc. Everything matters. Females literally inspect and judge all of this, down to the way you walk.

If anything frame is underrated.

Shoulder width signals to the world how much testosterone you produce. Shoulders, upper back, chest and traps are crucial.

Last edited:
/Thread

Everything matters. Hair (scalp, facial, body), skin, face, voice, gait, proportions, skull, jaw, harmony etc. Everything matters.

If anything frame is underrated.

Shoulder width signals to the world how much testosterone you produce. Shoulders, upper back, chest and traps are crucial.
High IQ graycel

I insult everyone who calls themselves framecel on sight. Also LOL @ copers who never lifted or did sports once in their life while claming that their genetics "arent made for it"
i swear ill start lifting just to prove you wrong

i swear ill start lifting just to prove you wrong
You are an exception, I thought of you when I wrote my second post about this. I would like you to try tho

LOW IQ GIGACOPE. FRAME IS NOT ABOUT MUSCLES, ITS CLAVICLE LENGTH, HAND SIZE, WRIST SIZE, RIBCAGE, ACTUAL BONE STRUCTURE. IT MATTERS A TON, LOW IQ COOOOOOOPE