Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JFL at foids confuses you for npc orbiter

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
thinking to herself: this genetical abomination must obey all my requests, exacting all my commandments.
displaying nothing but pure enjoyment and satisfaction in doing so.

knowing certainly a guy in your place would be thrilled to carry out her orders, she shows no hesitation asking for your help in dealing with series of inconveniences that might disrupt her whoring life experience. ranging from not knowing directions,carring light to medium weight objects,finding answers for obscure one minute googling worth of questions etc

you: *in full ghost mode* get fucked bitch.

her: *throw up in my mouth a little look* in state of utter shock and disbelief analyzing the surreal one in a million phenomenon that has just occurred, in realms of primitive mind she starts questioning the very fabric of her reality!
how the fuck dare this monstrosity of a man refused to assist me?,
the fact that I've glanced into his inferior presence is a gift his pathetic self would be eternally grateful for!
he should've laid waste his soul for me, if i so desired!
*turns around* infinite line of npc orbiters appears surrounding her from the back,observing this horrid interaction on standby,fully alerted and ready to defend their queen, neutralizing the imminent threat of subhumanity.

Last edited:
that's why you don't follow soyciety or foids dumb dumb

I was noreplypilled today again, I really want to noreply toilets, they all deserve it.