Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at ER slow dancing

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
This manifesto is comedy gold.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20191010_0004.png
    wp_ss_20191010_0004.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 285
He was the supreme gentleman after all.

Dancing at a sub 8 male will make everyone be like "wtf are u doing"

Huh? His parents were separated and he lived with his single mom? Didn't know that!

Huh? His parents were separated and he lived with his single mom? Didn't know that!
of course

he came from a broken strange family which impacted his status significantly, which is already low as a male in 20XX

classic story

you cannot be incel if you make fun of the supreme gentleman

Went as himself for Halloween LOL

ERdance

I'm kinda confused about how he says there's no dances in elementary school yet dances with 7th/8th grade girls. In the US do they use elementary to refer to grade 1-6 and middle to refer to 7/8 ? It's all lumped together up north , my only familarity with the concept of a distinct "middle school" for two grades I think comes from Japan/USA

I feel like this kinda mogs me, getting an entire group of girls to ask you to dance like this, like it's there idea.

Is this some kind of "let's virtue-signal by volunteering to dance with the short nerd we'll never fuck" or "let's practice to gain confidence for dancing with Chad later" type of thing?

I guess that's one of the problems about not being a manlet, you're just intimidating enough that girls won't play around with you like this as they did with Elliot so you don't get to enjoy human contact with girls. Even if it's ones who are taller who mostly don't want to fuck you.

It seems possible for a rare girl to actually like a short guy, like how tall asian Kuki liked short white Wally.

IMO slow-dancing is wasted on young boys who won't embrace it as early as the foids do. They should let the middle school girls dance with us adult men instead, it would mean more to us, especially those of us who never got to enjoy it when we were teens.

you cannot be incel if you make fun of the supreme gentleman
Sure you can. He's not the only deity in the pantheon