Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at curries. Curry wants to join IDF

What is the propoganda for? I don't get it
I'm guessing it's what you said, when they make anti Arab posts it affects them, because, they look like what white people think Arabs look like.

Many Saars get deported from gulf countries because they talk shit about Islam online
This is one of them. He only got deported recently.
IMG 20240713 133916

IMG 20240713 135001

@Made in Heaven

This is cope, Pakis are indistinguishable
Maybe, but they're still better looking and whiter on average. They have less about DNA. But they're still Currys tho.

@comradespiderman29 spam this meme shit in the sewers mang :feelsseriously:

Maybe, but they're still better looking and whiter on average. They have less about DNA. But they're still Currys tho.
I feel like people like you and whoever made that meme don’t get the nuance that Pakistan is technically multiracial. There are both Iranic and Indic ethnic groups living within its borders. A poojabi in Pakistan looks no different from a poojabi in India, but a Pashtun/Baloch in Pakistan probably will

I feel like people like you and whoever made that meme don’t get the nuance that Pakistan is technically multiracial. There are both Iranic and Indic ethnic groups living within its borders. A poojabi in Pakistan looks no different from a poojabi in India, but a Pashtun/Baloch in Pakistan probably will
Yep, Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs make the overwhelming majority of the population of Pakis

That's what I said. Many Pakistanis look iranic.
IMG 20240713 140824
Many look like this, minus the blue eyes

Yep, Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs make the overwhelming majority of the population of Pakis
Exactly. For the most part, Pakis are indeed indistinguishable from other curries

The same could be said of India and Bangladesh, they all have people who look like that. Curryland isn’t monolithic
Bangladeshis are chink-curry mutts. No chance there's people who look like that.

The same could be said of India and Bangladesh, they all have people who look like that. Curryland isn’t monolithic
India maybe in kashmir but Bangladesh does not have white blue eyed people. They are curry pajeet mutts

That looks like a standard curry whore lmao, could be from anywhere in curryland
She looks hotter than 99% of bollywood actresses, tf you mean she's standard? And she is 100% Punjabi, not a drop of abo blood. So no, not the norm at all

Bangladeshis are chink-curry mutts. No chance there's people who look like that.
Bangladeshis are closely related to Pakis, they used to be one country and there used to be heaps of population transfer between the two regions for hundreds of years. The Nawbabs of Dhaka were literally Kashmiri

India maybe in kashmir but Bangladesh does not have white blue eyed people. They are curry pajeet mutts
Bangladeshis are closely related to Pakis and Afghans, that’s pretty much how Islam got there

She looks hotter than 99% of bollywood actresses, tf you mean she's standard? And she is 100% Punjabi, not a drop of abo blood. So no, not the norm at all
Idk what’s your deal lmao. Currywhores like that are a dime a dozen from everywhere in curryland

Bangladeshis are closely related to Pakis and Afghans, that’s pretty much how Islam got there
You're a fuxking retard for even saying that
Idk what’s your deal lmao. Currywhores like that are a dime a dozen from everywhere in curryland
They're absolutely not. I see curried everyday and she looks amazing. She's a giga stacy by pajeeta standards

You're a fuxking retard for even saying that

They're absolutely not. I see curried everyday and she looks amazing. She's a giga stacy by pajeeta standards
How do you think Islam got there?

I have interacted with currys my whole life and have been to curryland multiple times and that whore isn’t anything special

How do you think Islam got there?
Islam came there when Khalijis defeated Sena dynasty there, funniest part is that even Sena kings were from Karnataka they aren't native to Bengal :lul:
Exactly I don't know wtf this guy has a boner for Paki niggers. They aren't even really Muslims. Only Afghans are. There is a reason why Pakistan is hated by all of India, Afghanistan and Iran
She looks hotter than 99% of bollywood actresses, tf you mean she's standard?
She literally looks like a inbred pig lmao. And Bollywood actors are all ugly because they came there with nepotism. Look at South Indian actors
And she is 100% Punjabi, not a drop of abo blood. So no, not the norm at all
And no even Rors and Jhats have atleast 20% AASI

Jeets get to kill muslims, muslims get to kill polytheists, jews get free soldiers win win situation for everyone

This is cope, Pakis are indistinguishable
Theyre similar but saying that they (they including punjabi pakistanis) are "indistinguishable" is retarded.

despite being a punjabi, why do persians (and once an afghan) keep asking me "are you persian?" One time a homeless guy started calling me a terrorist. His friend asked "why you calling him a terrorist?" and the guy goes "he looks like a Muslim". Other Pakistanis are almost always able to tell that Im a fellow countryman before even asking my name.

The only people that think Im Indian are retarded cumskins and gigashitskinned high AASI pajeets (of which you are the latter).

Theyre similar but saying that they (they including punjabi pakistanis) are "indistinguishable" is retarded.

despite being a punjabi, why do persians (and once an afghan) keep asking me "are you persian?" One time a homeless guy started calling me a terrorist. His friend asked "why you calling him a terrorist?" and the guy goes "he looks like a Muslim". Other Pakistanis are almost always able to tell that Im a fellow countryman before even asking my name.

The only people that think Im Indian are retarded cumskins and gigashitskinned high AASI pajeets (of which you are the latter).
There are also currys in other parts of curryland who look “Muslim”. I really don’t understand why some currys seem to have some type of superiority complex JFL

yeah people like Shah Rukh Khan who are ethnically Pakistani

keep coping pajeet
Pakistani isn’t an ethnicity, it was a country made up in the 1940s. I’m a Pajeet and you’re not?

Pakistani isn’t an ethnicity, it was a country made up in the 1940s.
Okay it's not an ethnicity. SRK is ethnically Kashmiri or Pashtun. But you're a retard if you didn't know that's what I meant in the first place.
I’m a Pajeet and you’re not?
You're a high AASI great grandson of a dalit sewer cleaner I am not.

Exactly, and you are a Kashmiri Muslim, if I said the same thing they would have called me a coper
This dalit sewer cleaner is not ethnically kashmiri. Maybe his dalit great grandfather escaped the slums of bombay to live in kashmir as a street sweeper

Yeah

Exactly, and you are a Kashmiri Muslim, if I said the same thing they would have called me a coper
Kashmiris are honestly dumb af and cope with Islam way too much. When I go to curryland, Islam is all they talk about and the whole day is taken up going to the mosque 5 times a day

Okay it's not an ethnicity. SRK is ethnically Kashmiri or Pashtun. But you're a retard if you didn't know that's what I meant in the first place.

You're a high AASI great grandson of a dalit sewer cleaner I am not.

This dalit sewer cleaner is not ethnically kashmiri. Maybe his dalit great grandfather escaped the slums of bombay to live in kashmir as a street sweeper
Pakistan has a shit ton of Muhajirs who came from poor Indian places like Bihar.

Idk nor care what AASI is or if I am untouchable, they are stupid curry concepts. I thought caste was a Hindu dindu thing anyways

So to have Israel dying we just had to send armies of curries in their country? :feelswhere:

Outjewing the jews at their own game :feelsPop: