Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at curries. Curry wants to join IDF

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240713 130327

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Retardfuel

nothing new here

You forgot to mention that he wants to join it for free
bf44b045-b32b-4394-ba0b-f26b222be3b4-gif.1138178

We support israel saar. Pelestine bad saar

Least common saarpost.

You forgot to mention that he wants to join it for free
bf44b045-b32b-4394-ba0b-f26b222be3b4-gif.1138178
When this war started, I actually made a thread saying isreal should try to get as many right wing jeets to join the IDF as possible. They could have used these idiots to storm the Hamas tunnels.

I should leave behind this shit hole and join them too. I'm an incel and a healthy relationship is off limits for me, might as well honour my inherent duty as a chronically online Pajeet

I should leave behind this shit hole and join them too. I'm an incel and a healthy relationship is off limits for me, might as well honour my inherent duty as a chronically online Pajeet
You might get rewarded with an IDF foid if you survive.

images

AnothER pajeet shitpost thread for me

What's funny is that those "Jews" are Just Chinks who converted. The only legit jews in india are on the West coast, and most of them are in Isreal.
IMG 20240713 133416
IMG 20240713 133408

Last edited:
This is purely because of the dindus hating the muzzies, right?

What's funny is that those "Jews" are Just Chinks who converted. The only legit jews in india are on the West coast, and most of them are in Isreal.
Pajeet spotted, no toilet detected

IMG 20240713 132946
This one is accurate. @Made in Heaven

Should have killed them off

Amazing how millions of pajeets can die and yet their numbers bounce back up. How bad would the world be now if Churchill hadn't killed off millions of pajeet bloodlines?
Yeah, unfortunately, he didn't kill enough. But the Mughals also should have done something, maybe there wouldn't be a billion pajeets today if they too killed many.